Innovation and Attention to Detail in the Quality Improvement Paradigm
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kevin B. Hendricks & Vinod R. Singhal, 2001. "The Long-Run Stock Price Performance of Firms with Effective TQM Programs," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(3), pages 359-368, March.
- Kimberly A. Bates & Susan D. Amundson & Roger G. Schroeder & William T. Morris, 1995. "The Crucial Interrelationship Between Manufacturing Strategy and Organizational Culture," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(10), pages 1565-1580, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Trifkovi? Neda, 2018. "Certification and business risk," WIDER Working Paper Series 80, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Manders, Basak & de Vries, Henk J. & Blind, Knut, 2016. "ISO 9001 and product innovation: A literature review and research framework," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 48, pages 41-55.
- repec:spr:scient:v:111:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-017-2345-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Naor, Michael & Jones, Janine Sanders & Bernardes, Ednilson S. & Goldstein, Susan Meyer & Schroeder, Roger, 2014. "The culture-effectiveness link in a manufacturing context: A resource-based perspective," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 321-331.
- Alcina A. de SENA PORTUGAL DIAS & Inaki Heras SAIZARBITORIA, 2016. "ISO 9001 Performance: A Holistic and Mixed-Method Analysis," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(2), pages 136-163, May.
- Terziovski, Milé & Guerrero, Jose-Luis, 2014. "ISO 9000 quality system certification and its impact on product and process innovation performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 197-207.
- H. Müge Yayla-Küllü & Praowpan Tansitpong & Adelina Gnanlet & Christopher M. McDermott & Jeffrey F. Durgee, 2015. "Employees’ National Culture and Service Quality: An Integrative Review," Service Science, INFORMS, vol. 7(1), pages 11-28, March.
- Neda Trifkovic, 2016.
"Private standards and labour productivity in the food sector in Viet Nam,"
WIDER Working Paper Series
163, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Trifkovic, Neda, 2017. "Private standards and labour productivity in the food sector in Vietnam," 2017 International Congress, August 28-September 1, 2017, Parma, Italy 261111, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gopesh Anand & John Gray & Enno Siemsen, 2012. "Decay, Shock, and Renewal: Operational Routines and Process Entropy in the Pharmaceutical Industry," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(6), pages 1700-1716, December.
- Zeynep Ton & Robert S. Huckman, 2008. "Managing the Impact of Employee Turnover on Performance: The Role of Process Conformance," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(1), pages 56-68, February.
- Adelina Gnanlet & H. Yayla-Kullu, 2014. "Impact of national culture on the quality of information delivery in services," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 8(1), pages 135-169, March.
- Linda Argote & Ella Miron-Spektor, 2011. "Organizational Learning: From Experience to Knowledge," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(5), pages 1123-1137, October.
- Diane E. Bailey & Paul M. Leonardi & Jan Chong, 2010. "Minding the Gaps: Understanding Technology Interdependence and Coordination in Knowledge Work," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 21(3), pages 713-730, June.
- Sung-Choon Kang & Scott A. Snell, 2009. "Intellectual Capital Architectures and Ambidextrous Learning: A Framework for Human Resource Management," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(1), pages 65-92, January.
- Singh, Prakash J., 2008. "Empirical assessment of ISO 9000 related management practices and performance relationships," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 40-59, May.
- Pamela R. Haunschild & Francisco Polidoro & David Chandler, 2015. "Organizational Oscillation Between Learning and Forgetting: The Dual Role of Serious Errors," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(6), pages 1682-1701, December.
More about this item
Keywordsquality improvement initiative; organizational culture; innovation; attention to detail; ISO 9000; teams; goals;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:50:y:2004:i:11:p:1576-1586. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Walls). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.