Citations for "Cyclical correlations, credit contagion, and portfolio losses"
by Giesecke, Kay & Weber, Stefan
- Remenik, Daniel, 2009. "Limit theorems for individual-based models in economics and finance," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 119(8), pages 2401-2435, August.
- repec:onb:oenbwp:y::i:156:b:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Batiz-Zuk, Enrique & Christodoulakis, George & Poon, Ser-Huang, 2015. "Credit contagion in the presence of non-normal shocks," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 129-139.
- Kiefer, Nicholas M., 2006.
"Default Estimation for Low-Default Portfolios,"
06-08, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Carlos Castro & Juan S. Ordoñez & Sergio Preciado, 2016. "Network externalities across financial institutions," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 014287, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Herbertsson, Alexander, 2007. "Modelling Default Contagion Using Multivariate Phase-Type Distributions," Working Papers in Economics 271, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Areski Cousin & Diana Dorobantu & Didier Rullière, 2013.
"An extension of Davis and Lo's contagion model,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 407-420, February.
- Jiménez, Gabriel & Mencía, Javier, 2009.
"Modelling the distribution of credit losses with observable and latent factors,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 235-253, March.
- Gabriel Jiménez & Javier Mencía, 2007. "Modeling the distribution of credit losses with observable and latent factors," Working Papers 0709, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Eriksson, Kent & Jonsson, Sara & Lindbergh, Jessica & Lindstrand, Angelika, 2014. "Modeling firm specific internationalization risk: An application to banks’ risk assessment in lending to firms that do international business," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 1074-1085.
- Egloff, Daniel & Leippold, Markus & Vanini, Paolo, 2007. "A simple model of credit contagion," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 2475-2492, August.
- Horst, Ulrich, 2007. "Stochastic cascades, credit contagion, and large portfolio losses," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 25-54, May.
- Didier Cossin & Henry Schellhorn, 2007. "Credit Risk in a Network Economy," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(10), pages 1604-1617, October.
- Cumhur ÞAHÝN & Hüseyin ALTAY, 2016. "Examination of the Relationship between Turkey’s Credit Default Swap (CDS) Points and Unemployment," Eurasian Business & Economics Journal, Eurasian Academy Of Sciences, vol. 4(4), pages 52-67, January.
- Bäuerle Nicole & Schmock Uwe, 2012. "Dependence properties of dynamic credit risk models," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 29(3), pages 243-268, August.
- Dungey, Mardi & Milunovich, George & Thorp, Susan, 2010. "Unobservable shocks as carriers of contagion," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 1008-1021, May.
- Barro, Diana & Basso, Antonella, 2010.
"Credit contagion in a network of firms with spatial interaction,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 205(2), pages 459-468, September.
- Diana Barro & Antonella Basso, 2008. "Credit contagion in a network of firms with spatial interaction," Working Papers 186, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Emilio Barucci & Marco Tolotti, 2009. "The dynamics of social interaction with agents’ heterogeneity," Working Papers 189, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Serge Darolles & Patrick Gagliardini & Christian Gouriéroux, 2012. "Survival of Hedge Funds : Frailty vs Contagion," Working Papers 2012-36, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Hanson, Samuel G. & Pesaran, M. Hashem & Schuermann, Til, 2008.
"Firm heterogeneity and credit risk diversification,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 583-612, September.
- Samuel Hanson & M. Hashem Pesaran & Til Schuermann, 2005. "Firm Heterogeneity and Credit Risk Diversification," CESifo Working Paper Series 1531, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kim, Jeong-Bon & Song, Byron Y. & Zhang, Yue, 2015. "Earnings performance of major customers and bank loan contracting with suppliers," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 384-398.
- Helmut Elsinger & Alfred Lehar & Martin Summer, 2002.
"Risk Assessment for Banking Systems,"
79, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Anand, Kartik & Gai, Prasanna & Kapadia, Sujit & Brennan, Simon & Willison, Matthew, 2012.
"A network model of financial system resilience,"
Bank of England working papers
458, Bank of England.
- Boudreault, Mathieu & Gauthier, Geneviève & Thomassin, Tommy, 2015. "Estimation of correlations in portfolio credit risk models based on noisy security prices," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 334-349.
- Jorion, Philippe & Zhang, Gaiyan, 2007. "Good and bad credit contagion: Evidence from credit default swaps," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(3), pages 860-883, June.
- Til Schuermann & Kevin J. Stiroh, 2006. "Visible and hidden risk factors for banks," Staff Reports 252, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Chan, Steven & Han, Gaofeng & Zhang, Wenlang, 2016. "How strong are the linkages between real estate and other sectors in China?," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 52-72.
- Steinbacher, Matjaz & Steinbacher, Mitja & Steinbacher, Matej, 2013. "Credit Contagion in Financial Markets: A Network-Based Approach," MPRA Paper 49616, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chan, Kam Fong & Marsden, Alastair, 2014. "Macro risk factors of credit default swap indices in a regime-switching framework," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 285-308.
- Giesecke, Kay & Weber, Stefan, 2006. "Credit contagion and aggregate losses," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 741-767, May.
- Patrick Gagliardini & Christian Gouriéroux, 2012.
"Correlated Risks vs Contagion in Stochastic Transition Models,"
2012-07, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Gagliardini, Patrick & Gouriéroux, Christian, 2013. "Correlated risks vs contagion in stochastic transition models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 2241-2269.
- Herbertsson, Alexander, 2007. "Pricing Synthetic CDO Tranches in a Model with Default Contagion Using the Matrix-Analytic Approach," Working Papers in Economics 270, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Diana Barro & Antonella Basso, 2008. "A network of business relations to model counterparty risk," Working Papers 171, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Herbertsson, Alexander & Rootzén, Holger, 2007. "Pricing k-th-to-default Swaps under Default Contagion: The Matrix-Analytic Approach," Working Papers in Economics 269, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- David E Allen & Robert Powell, 2012. "The fluctuating default risk of Australian banks," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 37(2), pages 297-325, August.
- Gai, Prasanna & Kapadia, Sujit, 2010. "Contagion in financial networks," Bank of England working papers 383, Bank of England.
- Zedginidze Zviad, 2012. "Linking Macroeconomic Dynamics to Georgian Credit Portfolio Risk," EERC Working Paper Series 12/07e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.