Limit theorems for individual-based models in economics and finance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Steffen Huck & Michael Kosfeld, 2007.
"The Dynamics of Neighbourhood Watch and Norm Enforcement,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 117(516), pages 270-286, January.
- Steffen Huck & Michael Kosfeld, "undated". "The Dynamics of Neighbourhood Watch and Norm Enforcement," IEW - Working Papers 199, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Darrell Duffie, 2012.
Introductory Chapters,in: Dark Markets: Asset Pricing and Information Transmission in Over-the-Counter Markets
Princeton University Press.
- Follmer, Hans, 1974. "Random economies with many interacting agents," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 51-62, March.
- Darrell Duffie & Gustavo Manso, 2007. "Information Percolation in Large Markets," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 97(2), pages 203-209, May.
- Giesecke, Kay & Weber, Stefan, 2004. "Cyclical correlations, credit contagion, and portfolio losses," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 3009-3036, December.
More about this item
KeywordsIndividual-based model Interacting particle system Law of large numbers Central limit theorem Fluctuation process Measure-valued process Finance Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spapps:v:119:y:2009:i:8:p:2401-2435. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description .