Citations for "The association between performance plan adoption and corporate capital investment"
by Larcker, David F.
- Chenhall, Robert H., 2003. "Management control systems design within its organizational context: findings from contingency-based research and directions for the future," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 28(2-3), pages 127-168.
- Frydman, Carola & Jenter, Dirk, 2010.
2069, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Atreya Chakraborty & Mark Kazarosian & Emery Trahan, 1999. "Uncertainty in Executive Compensation and Capital Investment: A Panel Study," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 434, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Nagar, Venky & Nanda, Dhananjay & Wysocki, Peter, 2003. "Discretionary disclosure and stock-based incentives," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1-3), pages 283-309, January.
- Ricart, Joan E. & Alvarez, Jose L. & Gallo, Miguel A., 1998. "Governance mechanisms for effective leadership: The case of Spain," IESE Research Papers D/371, IESE Business School.
- Larcker, David F. & McCall, Allan L. & Ormazabal, Gaizka, 2014. "The Economic Consequences of Proxy Advisor Say-on-Pay Voting Policies," Research Papers 2105, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Philippe Desbrières & Sylvie Saint-Onge & Michel Magnan, 2000. "Les plans d'option sur actions:théorie et pratique," Working Papers CREGO 1000102, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- White, Lourdes Ferreira, 1996. "Executive compensation and dividend policy," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 335-358, July.
- Bouwens, J.F.M.G. & van Lent, L.A.G.M., 2003. "Effort and Selection Effects of Incentive Contracts," Discussion Paper 2003-130, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- P Abell & M Cranna & J Samuels, 1994. "Mergers," CEP Discussion Papers dp0199, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Holthausen, Robert W. & Larcker, David F. & Sloan, Richard G., 1995. "Business unit innovation and the structure of executive compensation," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2-3), pages 279-313, April.
- James M. Mahoney & Chamu Sundaramurthy & Joseph T. Mahoney, 1995. "The differential impact on stockholder wealth of various antitakeover provisions," Research Paper 9512, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Rustam, Sehrish & Rashid, Kashif & Zaman, Khalid, 2013. "The relationship between audit committees, compensation incentives and corporate audit fees in Pakistan," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 697-716.
- John M. Abowd & David S. Kaplan, 1999.
"Executive Compensation: Six Questions That Need Answering,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 13(4), pages 145-168, Fall.
- John M. Abowd & David S. Kaplan, 1999. "Executive Compensation: Six Questions that Need Answering," NBER Working Papers 7124, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bushman, Robert M. & Smith, Abbie J., 2001. "Financial accounting information and corporate governance," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-3), pages 237-333, December.
- Luft, Joan & Shields, Michael D., 2003. "Mapping management accounting: graphics and guidelines for theory-consistent empirical research," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 28(2-3), pages 169-249.
- Peter Abell & J. Samuels & M. Cranna, 1994. "Mergers, motivation and directors' remuneration," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20827, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Grant, Simon & King, Stephen & Polak, Ben, 1996.
" Information Externalities, Share-Price Based Incentives and Managerial Behaviour,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(1), pages 1-21, March.
- Simon Grant & Stephen King & Ben Polak, 1995. "Information Externalities, Share-Price Based Incentives and Managerial Behaviour," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1107, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Ding, David K. & Sun, Qian, 2001. "Causes and effects of employee stock option plans: Evidence from Singapore," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 9(5), pages 563-599, November.
- Paul André & Hanen Khemakhem & Ouafa Sakka, 2006. "Interdépendance des mécanismes de gouvernance : Etude empirique dans le contexte canadien," Post-Print halshs-00548055, HAL.
- Pierre Chaigneau, 2010. "The Optimal Timing of Executive Compensation," FMG Discussion Papers dp660, Financial Markets Group.
- Wallace, James S., 1997. "Adopting residual income-based compensation plans: Do you get what you pay for?," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 275-300, December.
- Palmon, Oded & Bar-Yosef, Sasson & Chen, Ren-Raw & Venezia, Itzhak, 2008. "Optimal strike prices of stock options for effort-averse executives," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 229-239, February.
- Golec, Joseph & Starks, Laura, 2004. "Performance fee contract change and mutual fund risk," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 93-118, July.
- repec:dgr:kubcen:200059 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chamu Sundaramurthy & James M. Mahoney & Joseph T. Mahoney, 1995. "Board structure, antitakeover provisions, and stockholder wealth," Research Paper 9516, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Petr Marek, 2007. "Notes about Study on History of Theoretical Approaches to Investment Decision," Český finanční a účetní časopis, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2007(4), pages 23-29.
- de Jong, A. & DeJong, D.V. & Mertens, G.M.H. & Wasley, C., 2000. "The Role of Self-Regulation in Corporate Governance : Evidence from the Netherlands," Discussion Paper 2000-59, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Martin, Kenneth J. & Thomas, Randall S., 2005. "When is enough, enough? Market reaction to highly dilutive stock option plans and the subsequent impact on CEO compensation," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(1-2), pages 61-83, March.
- Barkema, Harry & Geroski, Paul & Schwalbach, Joachim, 1997. "Managerial compensation, strategy and firm performance: an introduction," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 413-416, July.
- Rainer Niemann & Dirk Simons, 2002. "Costs, Benefits, and Tax-induced Distortions of Stock Option Plans," CESifo Working Paper Series 815, CESifo Group Munich.
- Brooks, Raymond M. & May, Don O. & Mishra, Chandra S., 2001. "The performance of firms before and after they adopt accounting-based performance plans," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 205-222.
- Ricart, Joan E. & Corrales, Jose M., 2000. "Managerial appraisal and compensation: The case of Spain," IESE Research Papers D/413, IESE Business School.
- Rajgopal, Shivaram & Shevlin, Terry, 2002. "Empirical evidence on the relation between stock option compensation and risk taking," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 145-171, June.
- Ferris, Stephen P. & Kumar, Raman & Sant, Rajiv & Sopariwala, Parvez R., 1998. "An agency analysis of the effect of long-term performance plans on managerial decision making," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 73-91.