Valuing the greenhouse gas emissions from nuclear power: A critical survey
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tsai, Bi-Huei & Chang, Chih-Jen & Chang, Chun-Hsien, 2016. "Elucidating the consumption and CO2 emissions of fossil fuels and low-carbon energy in the United States using Lotka–Volterra models," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 416-424.
- Valentine, Scott Victor, 2011. "Japanese wind energy development policy: Grand plan or group think?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 6842-6854.
- Faria, Ricardo & Marques, Pedro & Moura, Pedro & Freire, Fausto & Delgado, Joaquim & de Almeida, Aníbal T., 2013. "Impact of the electricity mix and use profile in the life-cycle assessment of electric vehicles," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 271-287.
- Melikoglu, Mehmet, 2013. "Vision 2023: Feasibility analysis of Turkey's renewable energy projection," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 570-575.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:12:p:2321-:d:122727 is not listed on IDEAS
- Poinssot, Ch. & Bourg, S. & Ouvrier, N. & Combernoux, N. & Rostaing, C. & Vargas-Gonzalez, M. & Bruno, J., 2014. "Assessment of the environmental footprint of nuclear energy systems. Comparison between closed and open fuel cycles," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 199-211.
- Barnham, Keith & Knorr, Kaspar & Mazzer, Massimo, 2013. "Benefits of photovoltaic power in supplying national electricity demand," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 385-390.
- Karakosta, Charikleia & Pappas, Charalampos & Marinakis, Vangelis & Psarras, John, 2013. "Renewable energy and nuclear power towards sustainable development: Characteristics and prospects," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 187-197.
- Verbruggen, Aviel & Laes, Erik & Lemmens, Sanne, 2014. "Assessment of the actual sustainability of nuclear fission power," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 16-28.
- Rajput, Pramod & Tiwari, G.N. & Sastry, O.S., 2017. "Thermal modelling with experimental validation and economic analysis of mono crystalline silicon photovoltaic module on the basis of degradation study," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 731-739.
- Nian, Victor & Chou, S.K. & Su, Bin & Bauly, John, 2014. "Life cycle analysis on carbon emissions from power generation – The nuclear energy example," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 68-82.
- Schneider, E. & Carlsen, B. & Tavrides, E. & van der Hoeven, C. & Phathanapirom, U., 2013. "Measures of the environmental footprint of the front end of the nuclear fuel cycle," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 898-910.
- Jones, Christopher & Gilbert, Paul & Raugei, Marco & Mander, Sarah & Leccisi, Enrica, 2017. "An approach to prospective consequential life cycle assessment and net energy analysis of distributed electricity generation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 350-358.
- Turconi, Roberto & Boldrin, Alessio & Astrup, Thomas, 2013. "Life cycle assessment (LCA) of electricity generation technologies: Overview, comparability and limitations," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 555-565.
- Ivan Faiella & Luciano Lavecchia, 2012. "Costs and benefits of relaunching nuclear energy in Italy," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 114, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Linares, Pedro & Conchado, Adela, 2013.
"The economics of new nuclear power plants in liberalized electricity markets,"
Elsevier, pages 119-125.
- Adela Conchado & Pedro Linares, 2010. "The Economics of New Nuclear Power Plants in Liberalized Electricity Markets," Working Papers 04-2010, Economics for Energy.
- Pfenninger, Stefan & Keirstead, James, 2015. "Comparing concentrating solar and nuclear power as baseload providers using the example of South Africa," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 303-314.
- Brook, Barry W., 2012. "Could nuclear fission energy, etc., solve the greenhouse problem? The affirmative case," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 4-8.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:223:y:2011:i:1:p:81-90 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dotzauer, Erik, 2010. "Greenhouse gas emissions from power generation and consumption in a nordic perspective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 701-704, February.
- Child, Michael & Breyer, Christian, 2016. "Vision and initial feasibility analysis of a recarbonised Finnish energy system for 2050," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 517-536.
- Rafi Amir-Ud-Din, 2014. "From Energy Blues to Green Energy: Options Before Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 53(4), pages 309-325.
- Bakhtyar, B. & Ibrahim, Y. & Alghoul, M.A. & Aziz, N. & Fudholi, A. & Sopian, K., 2014. "Estimating the CO2 abatement cost: Substitute Price of Avoiding CO2 Emission (SPAE) by Renewable Energy׳s Feed in Tariff in selected countries," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 205-210.
- Nian, Victor, 2015. "Change impact analysis on the life cycle carbon emissions of energy systems – The nuclear example," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 437-450.
- Valentine, Scott, 2010. "Braking wind in Australia: A critical evaluation of the renewable energy target," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3668-3675, July.
- repec:eco:journ2:2017-02-29 is not listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2012. "Air Transport and Energy Efficiency," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16805, The World Bank.
- Carless, Travis S. & Griffin, W. Michael & Fischbeck, Paul S., 2016. "The environmental competitiveness of small modular reactors: A life cycle study," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 84-99.
- Jacobson, Mark Z. & Delucchi, Mark A., 2011. "Providing all global energy with wind, water, and solar power, Part I: Technologies, energy resources, quantities and areas of infrastructure, and materials," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1154-1169, March.
- Beerten, Jef & Laes, Erik & Meskens, Gaston & D'haeseleer, William, 2009. "Greenhouse gas emissions in the nuclear life cycle: A balanced appraisal," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5056-5068, December.
- Shih, Yi-Hsuan & Shi, Nian-Xun & Tseng, Chao-Heng & Pan, Shu-Yuan & Chiang, Pen-Chi, 2016. "Socioeconomic costs of replacing nuclear power with fossil and renewable energy in Taiwan," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 369-381.
- Ometto, Jean P. & Cimbleris, André C.P. & dos Santos, Marco A. & Rosa, Luiz P. & Abe, Donato & Tundisi, José G. & Stech, José L. & Barros, Nathan & Roland, Fábio, 2013. "Carbon emission as a function of energy generation in hydroelectric reservoirs in Brazilian dry tropical biome," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 109-116.
- Mentis, Dimitrios & Siyal, Shahid Hussain & Korkovelos, Alexandros & Howells, Mark, 2016. "A geospatial assessment of the techno-economic wind power potential in India using geographical restrictions," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 77-88.
- Koch, Hagen & Vögele, Stefan & Hattermann, Fred & Huang, Shaochun, 2014. "Hydro-climatic conditions and thermoelectric electricity generation – Part II: Model application to 17 nuclear power plants in Germany," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 700-707.
- Treyer, Karin & Bauer, Christian & Simons, Andrew, 2014. "Human health impacts in the life cycle of future European electricity generation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(S1), pages 31-44.
- Nugent, Daniel & Sovacool, Benjamin K., 2014. "Assessing the lifecycle greenhouse gas emissions from solar PV and wind energy: A critical meta-survey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 229-244.
- Robert Petroski & Lowell Wood, 2012. "Sustainable, Full-Scope Nuclear Fission Energy at Planetary Scale," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(11), pages 1-36, November.
- Benjamin Sovacool, 2008. "The problem with the “portfolio approach” in American energy policy," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 41(3), pages 245-261, September.
- Jones, Christopher R. & Eiser, J. Richard & Gamble, Tim R., 2012. "Assessing the impact of framing on the comparative favourability of nuclear power as an electricity generating option in the UK," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 451-465.
- Jewell, Jessica, 2011. "Ready for nuclear energy?: An assessment of capacities and motivations for launching new national nuclear power programs," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1041-1055, March.
- Alshammari, Yousef M. & Sarathy, S. Mani, 2017. "Achieving 80% greenhouse gas reduction target in Saudi Arabia under low and medium oil prices," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 502-511.
- Gallo-Rivera, María Teresa & Mancha-Navarro, Tomás & Garrido-Yserte, Rubén, 2013. "Application of the counterfactual method to assess of the local economic impact of a nuclear power station," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1481-1492.
- Liu, Tong & Xu, Gang & Cai, Peng & Tian, Longhu & Huang, Qili, 2011. "Development forecast of renewable energy power generation in China and its influence on the GHG control strategy of the country," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1284-1292.