Ready for nuclear energy?: An assessment of capacities and motivations for launching new national nuclear power programs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stirling, Andrew, 1994. "Diversity and ignorance in electricity supply investment : Addressing the solution rather than the problem," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 195-216, March.
- Ferenc L. Toth, 2008. "Prospects for nuclear power in the 21st century: a world tour," International Journal of Global Energy Issues, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 30(1/2/3/4), pages 3-27.
- Sovacool, Benjamin K., 2008. "Valuing the greenhouse gas emissions from nuclear power: A critical survey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 2940-2953, August.
- Kaufmann, Daniel & Kraay, Aart & Mastruzzi, Massimo, 2007.
"Governance Matters VI: Aggregate and Individual Governance Indicators, 1996-2006,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4280, The World Bank.
- Kaufmann, Daniel & Kraay, Aart & Mastruzzi, Massimo, 2009. "Governance matters VIII : aggregate and individual governance indicators 1996-2008," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4978, The World Bank.
- Kaufmann, Daniel & Kraay, Aart & Mastruzzi, Massimo, 2008. "Governance matters VII : aggregate and individual governance indicators 1996-2007," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4654, The World Bank.
- Harding, Jim, 2007. "Economics of Nuclear Power and Proliferation Risks in a Carbon-Constrained World," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 20(10), pages 65-76, December.
- Adamantiades, A. & Kessides, I., 2009. "Nuclear power for sustainable development: Current status and future prospects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5149-5166, December.
- Nuttall, W.J. & Taylor, S, 2008. "Financing the Nuclear Renaissance," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0829, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Weisser, Daniel, 2007. "A guide to life-cycle greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions from electric supply technologies," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1543-1559.
- D. Finon & F. Roques, 2008.
"Financing Arrangements and Industrial Organisation for New Nuclear Build in Electricity Markets,"
Competition and Regulation in Network Industries,
Intersentia, vol. 9(3), pages 247-282, September.
- Finon, D. & Roques, F., 2008. "Financing arrangements and industrial organisation for new nuclear build in electricity markets," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0850, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Contu, Davide & Strazzera, Elisabetta & Mourato, Susana, 2016.
"Modeling individual preferences for energy sources: The case of IV generation nuclear energy in Italy,"
Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 37-58.
- Contu, Davide & Strazzera, Elisabetta & Mourato, Susana, 2016. "Modeling individual preferences for energy sources: the case of IV generation nuclear energy in Italy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66500, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gralla, Fabienne & Abson, David J. & Møller, Anders P. & Lang, Daniel J. & von Wehrden, Henrik, 2017. "Energy transitions and national development indicators: A global review of nuclear energy production," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 1251-1265.
- Tang, Ling & Yu, Lean & Wang, Shuai & Li, Jianping & Wang, Shouyang, 2012. "A novel hybrid ensemble learning paradigm for nuclear energy consumption forecasting," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 432-443.
- Cherp, Aleh & Vinichenko, Vadim & Jewell, Jessica & Suzuki, Masahiro & Antal, Miklós, 2017. "Comparing electricity transitions: A historical analysis of nuclear, wind and solar power in Germany and Japan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 612-628.
- Erol, İsmail & Sencer, Safiye & Özmen, Aslı & Searcy, Cory, 2014. "Fuzzy MCDM framework for locating a nuclear power plant in Turkey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 186-197.
- Thurner, Paul W. & Mittermeier, Laura & Küchenhoff, Helmut, 2014. "How long does it take to build a nuclear power plant? A non-parametric event history approach with P-splines," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 163-171.
- Csereklyei, Zsuzsanna & Thurner, Paul W. & Bauer, Alexander & Küchenhoff, Helmut, 2016. "The effect of economic growth, oil prices, and the benefits of reactor standardization: Duration of nuclear power plant construction revisited," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 49-59.
- Takako Kimura, 2012. "Nuclear Energy in Asia: Safety Post-Fukushima," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd12-234, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Verbruggen, Aviel & Laes, Erik & Lemmens, Sanne, 2014. "Assessment of the actual sustainability of nuclear fission power," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 16-28.
- Mounir Ben Mbarek & Samia Nasreen & Rochdi Feki, 2017. "The contribution of nuclear energy to economic growth in France: short and long run," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 219-238, January.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:74:y:2017:i:c:p:474-490 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:rensus:v:81:y:2018:i:p2:p:2783-2795 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hong, Sanghyun & Bradshaw, Corey J.A. & Brook, Barry W., 2015. "Global zero-carbon energy pathways using viable mixes of nuclear and renewables," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 451-459.
More about this item
KeywordsNuclear energy Energy security Indicators;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:39:y:2011:i:3:p:1041-1055. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.