A nuclear-powered North Africa: Just a desert mirage or is there something on the horizon?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stirling, Andrew, 1994. "Diversity and ignorance in electricity supply investment : Addressing the solution rather than the problem," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 195-216, March.
- Adamantiades, A. & Kessides, I., 2009. "Nuclear power for sustainable development: Current status and future prospects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5149-5166, December.
- Nuttall, W.J. & Taylor, S, 2008. "Financing the Nuclear Renaissance," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0829, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- D. Finon & F. Roques, 2008.
"Financing Arrangements and Industrial Organisation for New Nuclear Build in Electricity Markets,"
Competition and Regulation in Network Industries,
Intersentia, vol. 9(3), pages 247-282, September.
- Finon, D. & Roques, F., 2008. "Financing arrangements and industrial organisation for new nuclear build in electricity markets," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0850, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Harding, Jim, 2007. "Economics of Nuclear Power and Proliferation Risks in a Carbon-Constrained World," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 20(10), pages 65-76, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Griffiths, Steven, 2017. "A review and assessment of energy policy in the Middle East and North Africa region," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 249-269.
- Takako Kimura, 2012. "Nuclear Energy in Asia: Safety Post-Fukushima," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd12-234, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
More about this item
KeywordsNuclear energy North Africa Energy scenarios;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:39:y:2011:i:8:p:4445-4457. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.