Financing the Nuclear Renaissance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fabien A. Roques & William J. Nuttall & David M. Newbery & Richard de Neufville & Stephen Connors, 2006.
"Nuclear Power: A Hedge against Uncertain Gas and Carbon Prices?,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 1-24.
- Roques, F.A. & Nuttall, W.J. & Newbery, D.M. & de Neufville, R., 2005. "Nuclear Power: a Hedge against Uncertain Gas and Carbon Prices?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0555, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Gupta, Nainish K. & Thompson, Herbert G., 1999. "The Market Value of Nuclear Power," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 12(8), pages 38-45, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- D. Finon & F. Roques, 2008.
"Financing Arrangements and Industrial Organisation for New Nuclear Build in Electricity Markets,"
Competition and Regulation in Network Industries,
Intersentia, vol. 9(3), pages 247-282, September.
- Finon, D. & Roques, F., 2008. "Financing arrangements and industrial organisation for new nuclear build in electricity markets," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0850, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Linares, Pedro & Conchado, Adela, 2013.
"The economics of new nuclear power plants in liberalized electricity markets,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(S1), pages 119-125.
- Adela Conchado & Pedro Linares, 2010. "The Economics of New Nuclear Power Plants in Liberalized Electricity Markets," Working Papers 04-2010, Economics for Energy.
- Kessides, Ioannis N., 2012. "The future of the Nuclear industry reconsidered : risks, uncertainties, and continued potential," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6112, The World Bank.
- Berthélemy, Michel & Escobar Rangel, Lina, 2015.
"Nuclear reactors' construction costs: The role of lead-time, standardization and technological progress,"
Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 118-130.
- Michel Berthélemy & Lina Escobar Rangel, 2013. "Nuclear reactors' construction costs: The role of lead-time, standardization and technological progress," Working Papers hal-00956292, HAL.
- Jewell, Jessica, 2011. "A nuclear-powered North Africa: Just a desert mirage or is there something on the horizon?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 4445-4457, August.
- Jewell, Jessica, 2011. "Ready for nuclear energy?: An assessment of capacities and motivations for launching new national nuclear power programs," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1041-1055, March.
More about this item
KeywordsFinance; Nuclear Power; Electricity Generation; Economic Risk; Energy Policy;
- G31 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Capital Budgeting; Fixed Investment and Inventory Studies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-09-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2008-09-05 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2008-09-05 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cam:camdae:0829. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jake Dyer). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.cam.ac.uk/ .