From Energy Blues to Green Energy: Options Before Pakistan
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 53 (2014)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O.Box 1091, Islamabad-44000|
Web page: http://www.pide.org.pk
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bezdek, Roger H., 1993. "The environmental, health, and safety implications of solar energy in central station power production," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 681-685.
- Sovacool, Benjamin K., 2008. "Valuing the greenhouse gas emissions from nuclear power: A critical survey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 2940-2953, August.
- Chris Trimble & Nobuo Yoshida & Mohammad Saqib, 2011. "Rethinking Electricity Tariffs and Subsidies in Pakistan," World Bank Other Operational Studies 19456, The World Bank.
- Tariq Husain, 2010. "Pakistan’s Energy Sector Issues: Energy Efficiency and Energy Environmental Links," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 15(Special E), pages 33-59, September.
- Abbasi, S. A. & Abbasi, Naseema, 2000. "The likely adverse environmental impacts of renewable energy sources," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 65(1-4), pages 121-144, April.
- Sheikh, Munawar A., 2010. "Energy and renewable energy scenario of Pakistan," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 354-363, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pid:journl:v:53:y:2014:i:4:p:309-325. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Khurram Iqbal)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.