Prospects for secure and sustainable electricity supply for Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Khalid, Anjum & Junaidi, Haroon, 2013. "Study of economic viability of photovoltaic electric power for Quetta – Pakistan," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 253-258.
- repec:eee:energy:v:147:y:2018:i:c:p:518-533 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anwar, Javed, 2016. "Analysis of energy security, environmental emission and fuel import costs under energy import reduction targets: A case of Pakistan," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 1065-1078.
- Jamil, Faisal & Ahmad, Eatzaz, 2011. "Income and price elasticities of electricity demand: Aggregate and sector-wise analyses," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 5519-5527, September.
- Jamil, Faisal & Ahmad, Eatzaz, 2010. "The relationship between electricity consumption, electricity prices and GDP in Pakistan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 6016-6025, October.
- Chaurey, Akanksha & Kandpal, Tara Chandra, 2010. "Assessment and evaluation of PV based decentralized rural electrification: An overview," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(8), pages 2266-2278, October.
- Aman, M.M. & Jasmon, G.B. & Ghufran, A. & Bakar, A.H.A. & Mokhlis, H., 2013. "Investigating possible wind energy potential to meet the power shortage in Karachi," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 528-542.
- Mahmood, Anzar & Javaid, Nadeem & Zafar, Adnan & Ali Riaz, Raja & Ahmed, Saeed & Razzaq, Sohail, 2014. "Pakistan's overall energy potential assessment, comparison of LNG, TAPI and IPI gas projects," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 182-193.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:81:y:2018:i:p2:p:2839-2861 is not listed on IDEAS
- Siddiqi, Afreen & Wescoat, James L. & Humair, Salal & Afridi, Khurram, 2012. "An empirical analysis of the hydropower portfolio in Pakistan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 228-241.
- Meyar-Naimi, H. & Vaez-Zadeh, S., 2012. "Sustainable development based energy policy making frameworks, a critical review," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 351-361.
- Asif, M., 2009. "Sustainable energy options for Pakistan," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 903-909, May.
- Zafar, Tasneem & Zafar, Kirn & Zafar, Junaid & P Gibson, Andrew A., 2016. "Integration of 750MW renewable solar power to national grid of Pakistan – An economic and technical perspective," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 1209-1219.
- Mahmood, Muhammad H. & Sultan, Muhammad & Miyazaki, Takahiko & Koyama, Shigeru & Maisotsenko, Valeriy S., 2016. "Overview of the Maisotsenko cycle – A way towards dew point evaporative cooling," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 537-555.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:81:y:2018:i:p2:p:1859-1867 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:11:p:1868-:d:118909 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSustainability Renewables Solar energy Wind power Photovoltaic Hydrogen;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:11:y:2007:i:4:p:654-671. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.