Pakistan’s Energy Sector Issues: Energy Efficiency and Energy Environmental Links
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Simeon, 2009. "Constitutional Design and Change in Federal Systems: Issues and Questions," Publius: The Journal of Federalism, Oxford University Press, vol. 39(2), pages 241-261, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rafi Amir-Ud-Din, 2014. "From Energy Blues to Green Energy: Options Before Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 53(4), pages 309-325.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy; policy; environment; Pakistan.;
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
- Q47 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy Forecasting
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lje:journl:v:15:y:2010:i:sp:p:33-59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shahid Salahuddin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsecopk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .