Citations for "Is inflation targeting a good remedy to control inflation?"
by de Mendonça, Helder Ferreira & de Guimarães e Souza, Gustavo José
- repec:spr:empeco:v:53:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s00181-016-1177-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kahia, Montassar & Ben Aissa, Mohamed Safouane & kadria, Mohamed, 2014. "Do renewable energy policies promote economic growth? A nonparametric approach," MPRA Paper 80751, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lucotte, Yannick, 2012. "Adoption of inflation targeting and tax revenue performance in emerging market economies: An empirical investigation," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 609-628.
- Ali, Syed Zahid & Anwar, Sajid, 2013. "Inflation and interest rates in the presence of a cost channel, wealth effect and agent heterogeneity," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 286-296.
- Yamada, Hiroyuki, 2013. "Does the exchange rate regime make a difference in inflation performance in developing and emerging countries?: The role of inflation targeting," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 968-989.
- Anna Samarina & Mirre Terpstra & Jakob De Haan, 2014. "Inflation targeting and inflation performance: a comparative analysis," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(1), pages 41-56, January.
- Jean-Louis Combes & Alexandru Minea & René Tapsoba, 2012.
"Inflation Targeting and Fiscal Rules: Do Interactions and Sequence of Adoption Matter?,"
- René TAPSOBA & Alexandru MINEA & Jean-Louis COMBES, 2012. "Inflation Targeting and Fiscal Rules: Do Interactions and Sequence of Adoption Matter?," Working Papers 201223, CERDI.
- repec:eee:jebusi:v:93:y:2017:i:c:p:46-61 is not listed on IDEAS
- Helder Ferreira de Mendonca, 2007. "Empirical evidence from fourteen countries with explicit inflation targeting," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(8), pages 573-576.
- Valera, Harold Glenn A. & Holmes, Mark J. & Hassan, Gazi M., 2017. "How credible is inflation targeting in Asia? A quantile unit root perspective," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 194-210.
- Helder de Mendonca, 2007. "Towards credibility from inflation targeting: the Brazilian experience," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(20), pages 2599-2615.
- Ardakani, Omid & Kishor, Kundan & Song, Suyong, 2015. "On the Effectiveness of Inflation Targeting: Evidence from a Semiparametric Approach," MPRA Paper 75091, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Renée A. Fry-McKibbin & Chen Wang, 2014. "Does Inflation Targeting Outperform Alternative Policies during Global Downturns?," CAMA Working Papers 2014-64, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Montes, Gabriel Caldas & Almeida, André Filipe Guedes, 2016. "Compromisso fiscal, expectativas empresariais e produção industrial: o caso brasileiro," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 70(2), July.
- Kadria, Mohamed & Ben Aissa, Mohamed Safouane, 2016. "Inflation targeting and public deficit in emerging countries: A time varying treatment effect approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 52(PA), pages 108-114.
- Kadria, Mohamed & Ben Aissa, Mohamed Safouane, 2014. "Inflation Targeting and Public Deficit in Emerging Countries: A Time Varying Treatment Effect Approach," MPRA Paper 57442, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:reveco:v:50:y:2017:i:c:p:196-244 is not listed on IDEAS
- de Guimarães e Souza, Gustavo José & de Mendonça, Helder Ferreira & de Andrade, Joaquim Pinto, 2016. "Inflation targeting on output growth: A pulse dummy analysis of dynamic macroeconomic panel data," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 145-169.
- Helder Ferreira de MendonÃ§a & Vitor R. C. Britto, 2017. "Interest rate and credit channel for households and firms: Evidence from a large emerging economy," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 37(1), pages 586-604.
- Hiroyuki Yamada & Gerwin Bell, 2012. "Why Did Southeastern European Countries Experience Low Inflation Rates in the Beginning of This Century?," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 9(2), pages 229-246, August.
- Gustavo José De Guimarães E Souza & Helder Ferreira De Mendonça & Joaquim Pinto De Andrade, 2014. "Output Growth And Inflation Targeting: Empirical Effects Across The World," Anais do XLI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 41th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 057, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Julio Cesar Albuquerque Bastos & Helder Ferreira de Mendonça & Gabriel Montes, 2014. "Time-inconsistency problem: less common than we think," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 41(5), pages 708-720, September.
- Sánchez, Elmer, 2013. "Grado de inversión y flujos de inversión directa extranjera a economías emergentes," Working Papers 2013-010, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Tiwari, Aviral Kumar & Mutascu, Mihai & Andries, Alin Marius, 2013. "Decomposing time-frequency relationship between producer price and consumer price indices in Romania through wavelet analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 151-159.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:eb-16-00758 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chen Wang, 2016. "Does Inflation Targeting Work Well? Evidence from CEE Countries," Acta Oeconomica, Akadémiai Kiadó, Hungary, vol. 66(3), pages 375-392, September.
- Jean-Louis Combes & Xavier Debrun & Alexandru Minea & Rene Tapsoba, 2014. "Inflation Targeting and Fiscal Rules; Do Interactions and Sequencing Matter?," IMF Working Papers 14/89, International Monetary Fund.
- Anna Samarina & Jakob De Haan, 2014. "Right On Target: Exploring The Factors Leading To Inflation Targeting Adoption," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 32(2), pages 372-389, April.
- Diego Silveira Pacheco De Oliveira & Gabriel Caldas Montes, 2016. "Beyond The Macroeconomic Determinants Of Sovereign Credit Ratings In Developing Economies: A Panel Data Analysis Considering Different Dimensions," Anais do XLIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 43rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 049, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Minea, Alexandru & Tapsoba, René, 2014. "Does inflation targeting improve fiscal discipline?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 185-203.
- repec:jed:journl:v:42:y:2017:i:2:p:67-86 is not listed on IDEAS
- Juan Camilo Galvis Ciro & Helder Ferreira de Mendonça, 2016. "Inflation targeting credibility and sovereign risk: evidence from Colombia," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(14), pages 984-990, September.
- repec:boz:journl:v:31:y:2017:i:1:p:1-21 is not listed on IDEAS