Inflation Targeting and Inflation Persistence
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- George J. Bratsiotis & Jakob Madsen & Christopher Martin, 2002. "Inflation Targeting and Inflation Persistence," Public Policy Discussion Papers 02-12, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- George J. Bratsiotis & Jakob Madsen & Christopher Martin, 2015. "Inflation Targeting and Inflation Persistence," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 211, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
References listed on IDEAS
- Baxa, Jaromír & Horváth, Roman & Vašíček, Bořek, 2014.
"How Does Monetary Policy Change? Evidence On Inflation-Targeting Countries,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(03), pages 593-630, April.
- Jaromír Baxa & Roman Horváth & Borek Vasícek, 2010. "How Does Monetary Policy Change? Evidence on Inflation Targeting Countries," Working Papers wpdea1007, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Jaromír Baxa & Roman Horváth & Bořek Vašíček, 2010. "How Does Monetary Policy Change? Evidence on Inflation Targeting Countries," Working Papers IES 2010/26, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Oct 2010.
- Jaromir Baxa & Roman Horvath & Borek Vasicek, 2010. "How Does Monetary Policy Change? Evidence on Inflation Targeting Countries," Working Papers 2010/02, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Newey, Whitney & West, Kenneth, 2014.
"A simple, positive semi-definite, heteroscedasticity and autocorrelation consistent covariance matrix,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 33(1), pages 125-132.
- Newey, Whitney K & West, Kenneth D, 1987. "A Simple, Positive Semi-definite, Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(3), pages 703-708, May.
- Whitney K. Newey & Kenneth D. West, 1986. "A Simple, Positive Semi-Definite, Heteroskedasticity and AutocorrelationConsistent Covariance Matrix," NBER Technical Working Papers 0055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benati, Luca, 2008. "Investigating inflation persistence across monetary regimes," Working Paper Series 851, European Central Bank.
- Luca Benati, 2008. "Investigating Inflation Persistence Across Monetary Regimes," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 123(3), pages 1005-1060.
- Steinar Holden & John C. Driscoll, 2001. "A Note on Inflation Persistence," NBER Working Papers 8690, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francis Leni Anguyo & Rangan Gupta & Kevin Kotze, 2017.
"Inflation Dynamics in Uganda: A Quantile Regression Approach,"
School of Economics Macroeconomic Discussion Paper Series
2017-07, School of Economics, University of Cape Town.
- Francis Leni Anguyo & Rangan Gupta & Kevin Kotzé, 2017. "Inflation Dynamics in Uganda: A Quantile Regression Approach," Working Papers 201772, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Giorgio Canarella & Stephen M. Miller, 2016. "Inflation Targeting: New Evidence from Fractional Integration and Cointegration," Working papers 2016-08, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:jebusi:v:92:y:2017:i:c:p:45-62 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bru:bruedp:02-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.