Inflation Targeting and Inflation Persistence
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- George J. Bratsiotis & Jakob Madsen & Christopher Martin, 2002. "Inflation Targeting and Inflation Persistence," Economics and Finance Discussion Papers 02-12, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- George J. Bratsiotis & Jakob Madsen & Christopher Martin, 2002. "Inflation Targeting and Inflation Persistence," Public Policy Discussion Papers 02-12, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Baxa, Jaromír & Horváth, Roman & Vašíček, Bořek, 2014.
"How Does Monetary Policy Change? Evidence On Inflation-Targeting Countries,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(03), pages 593-630, April.
- Jaromír Baxa & Roman Horváth & Borek Vasícek, 2010. "How Does Monetary Policy Change? Evidence on Inflation Targeting Countries," Working Papers wpdea1007, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Jaromír Baxa & Roman Horváth & Bořek Vašíček, 2010. "How Does Monetary Policy Change? Evidence on Inflation Targeting Countries," Working Papers IES 2010/26, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Oct 2010.
- Jaromir Baxa & Roman Horvath & Borek Vasicek, 2010. "How Does Monetary Policy Change? Evidence on Inflation Targeting Countries," Working Papers 2010/02, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Newey, Whitney & West, Kenneth, 2014.
"A simple, positive semi-definite, heteroscedasticity and autocorrelation consistent covariance matrix,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 33(1), pages 125-132.
- Newey, Whitney K & West, Kenneth D, 1987. "A Simple, Positive Semi-definite, Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(3), pages 703-708, May.
- Whitney K. Newey & Kenneth D. West, 1986. "A Simple, Positive Semi-Definite, Heteroskedasticity and AutocorrelationConsistent Covariance Matrix," NBER Technical Working Papers 0055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benati, Luca, 2008. "Investigating inflation persistence across monetary regimes," Working Paper Series 851, European Central Bank.
- Luca Benati, 2008. "Investigating Inflation Persistence Across Monetary Regimes," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 123(3), pages 1005-1060.
- Steinar Holden & John C. Driscoll, 2001. "A Note on Inflation Persistence," NBER Working Papers 8690, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francis Leni Anguyo & Rangan Gupta & Kevin Kotze, 2017.
"Inflation Dynamics in Uganda: A Quantile Regression Approach,"
School of Economics Macroeconomic Discussion Paper Series
2017-07, School of Economics, University of Cape Town.
- Francis Leni Anguyo & Rangan Gupta & Kevin Kotzé, 2017. "Inflation Dynamics in Uganda: A Quantile Regression Approach," Working Papers 201772, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Christopher Bowdler & Luca Nunziata, 2007.
"Inflation Adjustment and Labour Market Structures: Evidence from a Multi-country Study,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 109(3), pages 619-642, September.
- Nunziata, Luca & Bowdler, Christopher, 2005. "Inflation Adjustment and Labour Market Structures: Evidence from a Multi-Country Study," IZA Discussion Papers 1510, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Giorgio Canarella & Stephen M. Miller, 2016. "Inflation Targeting: New Evidence from Fractional Integration and Cointegration," Working papers 2016-08, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:jebusi:v:92:y:2017:i:c:p:45-62 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-09-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2015-09-18 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2015-09-18 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2015-09-18 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:man:cgbcrp:211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marianne Sensier). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/semanuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.