Relocation and agglomeration of Chinese industry
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria Florencia Granato, 2011. "REGIONAL NEW ECONOMIC GEOGRAPHY (refereed paper)," ERSA conference papers ersa10p747, European Regional Science Association.
- Dan Zheng & Tatsuaki Kuroda, 2013. "The impact of economic policy on industrial specialization and regional concentration of China’s high-tech industries," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 50(3), pages 771-790, June.
- Thomas Demuynck, 2012.
"An (almost) unbiased estimator for the S-Gini index,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 10(1), pages 109-126, March.
- T. Demuynck, 2009. "An (almost) unbiased estimator for the S-Gini index," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/569, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Thomas Demuynck, 2012. "An (almost) unbiased estimator for the S-Gini index," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/252239, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Tuan, Chyau & Ng, Linda F. Y., 2004. "Manufacturing agglomeration as incentives to Asian FDI in China after WTO," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 673-693, August.
- Wu, Yiyun & Zhu, Xiwei, 2017. "Why Geographic Dispersion Before Its Time: Industrial Policy and Economic Geography in the People’s Republic of China," ADBI Working Papers 633, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Dan Zheng, 2011. "The Dynamics of Economic Policy and Regional Specialization: Evidence from China's High-tech Industry," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1086, European Regional Science Association.
- Defever, Fabrice & Heid, Benedikt & Larch, Mario, 2015. "Spatial exporters," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 145-156.
- ZHANG, Hongyong, 2015.
"How does agglomeration promote the product innovation of Chinese firms?,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 105-120.
- ZHANG Hong-yong, 2014. "How Does Agglomeration Promote the Product Innovation of Chinese Firms?," Discussion papers 14022, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Catin, Maurice & Luo, Xubei & Van Huffel, Christophe, 2005. "Openness, industrialization, and geographic concentration of activities in China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3706, The World Bank.
- Ge, Ying, 2009. "Globalization and Industry Agglomeration in China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 550-559, March.
- Mei Wen, 2005. "Foreign Direct Investment, Regional Geographical and Market Conditions, and Regional Development: A Panel Study on China," Departmental Working Papers 2005-12, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Lu Ming & Zhao Chen & Yongqin Wang & Yan Zhang & Yuan Zhang & Changyuan Luo, 2013. "China’s Economic Development," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14502, April.
- Xubei Luo & Nong Zhu & Heng-fu Zou, 2014.
"China's Lagging Region Development And Targeted Transportation Infrastructure Investments,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 15(1), pages 157-200, May.
- Xubei Luo & Nong Zhu & Heng-fu Zou, 2012. "China's lagging region development and targeted transportation infrastructure investments," CEMA Working Papers 536, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Mauricio Ramírez Grajeda & Ian M. Sheldon, 2015. "Trade Openness and City Interaction," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: THE REGION AND TRADE New Analytical Directions, chapter 10, pages 267-318 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Bao, Chengchao & Chen, Zhao & Wu, Jianfeng, 2013. "Chinese manufacturing on the move: Factor supply or market access?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 170-181.
- Long, Cheryl & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2012. "Patterns of China's industrialization: Concentration, specialization, and clustering," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 593-612.
- Shiwei Hu & Steven Brakman & Charles van Marrewijk, 2014. "Smart Cities are Big Cities - Comparative Advantage in Chinese Cities," CESifo Working Paper Series 5028, CESifo Group Munich.
- Katz-Lavigne, Sarah G., 2017. "The renegotiation window: Resource contract renegotiations in the mining industry in Africa from 2000 to 2013," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 22-30.
- Wang, Qingtao & Chen, Kevin Z. & Chiang, Longwen & Xie, Xuanli, 2016. "How headquarters relocation is affected by rising wages and ownership: Evidence from China's annual survey of industrial enterprises, 1999â€“2008," IFPRI discussion papers 1593, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Mei Wen, 2007. "Foreign direct investment, regional market conditions and regional development," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 15(1), pages 125-151, March.
- Zhao Chen & Yu Jin & Ming Lu, 2005. "Economic Opening and Industrial agglomeration in China," Industrial Organization 0511012, EconWPA.
- Huang, Qiong & Chand, Satish, 2015. "Spatial spillovers of regional wages: Evidence from Chinese provinces," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 97-109.
- Christer Ljungwall & Ãƒâ€“rjan SjÃƒÂ¶berg, 2005. "The Economic Impact of Globalization in Asia-Pacific - The Case of The Flying Geese," Development Economics Working Papers 22711, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Iris Claus & Les Oxley & Siqi Zheng & Cong Sun & Ye Qi & Matthew E. Kahn, 2014.
"The Evolving Geography Of China'S Industrial Production: Implications For Pollution Dynamics And Urban Quality Of Life,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(4), pages 709-724, September.
- Siqi Zheng & Cong Sun & Ye Qi & Matthew E. Kahn, 2013. "The Evolving Geography of China's Industrial Production: Implications for Pollution Dynamics and Urban Quality of Life," NBER Working Papers 19624, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jahyeong Koo & Yune Lee, 2006. "Do historical events matter in geographic agglomeration? The case of South Korea," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(15), pages 1013-1016.
- Jianqing, Ruan & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2010. "Do geese migrate domestically?: Evidence from the Chinese textile and apparel industry," IFPRI discussion papers 1040, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Maurice Catin & Christophe Van Huffel, 2004. "Ouverture économique et inégalités régionales de développement en Chine : le rôle des institutions," Mondes en développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 128(4), pages 7-23.
- Li, Xibao, 2015. "Specialization, institutions and innovation within China's regional innovation systems," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 130-139.
- Li, Ben & Lu, Yi, 2009. "Geographic concentration and vertical disintegration: Evidence from China," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 294-304, May.
- Fornahl, Dirk & Brenner, Thomas, 2009. "Geographic concentration of innovative activities in Germany," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 163-182, September.
- Dean Hanink & Robert Cromley & Avraham Ebenstein, 2012. "Wage-based evidence of returns to external scale in China’s manufacturing: a spatial analysis," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 49(1), pages 1-16, August.
- Long, Cheryl & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2011.
"Cluster-based industrialization in China: Financing and performance,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 112-123, May.
- Long, Cheryl & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2009. "Cluster-based industrialization in China: Financing and performance," IFPRI discussion papers 937, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Raballand, Gael & Kunth, Antoine & Auty, Richard, 2005. "Central Asia's transport cost burden and its impact on trade," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 6-31, March.
- Picard, Pierre M. & Zeng, Dao-Zhi, 2005.
"Agricultural sector and industrial agglomeration,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 75-106, June.
- PICARD, Pierre & ZENG, Dao-Zhi, 2003. "Agricultural sector and industrial agglomeration," CORE Discussion Papers 2003022, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- PICARD, Pierre M. & ZENG, Dao-Zhi, 2005. "Agricultural sector and industrial agglomeration," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1893, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Berthold, Norbert & Kullas, Matthias, 2007. "The spirits that I've cited my commands ignore: how does Chinese regional policy affect the agglomeration process?," Discussion Paper Series 101, Julius Maximilian University of Würzburg, Chair of Economic Order and Social Policy.
- Ruan, Jianqing & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2015. "A proximity-based measure of industrial clustering:," IFPRI discussion papers 1468, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Liang, Lin & Lin, Shanglang & Li, Yong, 2014. "How agglomeration in the financial services industry influences economic growth: Evidence from Chinese cities," Economics Discussion Papers 2014-6, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Zhao, Xiaoli & Yin, Haitao, 2011. "Industrial relocation and energy consumption: Evidence from China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2944-2956, May.
- Hongbin Li & Lei Li & Binzhen Wu & Yanyan Xiong, 2012. "The End of Cheap Chinese Labor," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 26(4), pages 57-74, Fall.
- Karima Kourtit & Yuyuan Wen & Peter Nijkamp & Qichun Zhang & Ming Zhu & Yuan Yuan, 2014. "FDI penetration and manufacturing agglomeration: an analysis based on empirical evidence from 21 industries (2004–2010)," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(4), pages 349-360, November.
- Hang XIONG & Chloé DUVIVIER, 2011. "Transboundary Pollution in China: A Study of Polluting Firms' Location Choices in Hebei Province," Working Papers 201117, CERDI.
- Ge, Ying, 2006. "Regional Inequality, Industry Agglomeration and Foreign Trade: The Case of China," WIDER Working Paper Series 105, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Luo,Xubei & Zhu,Nong, 2015. "Hub-periphery development pattern and inclusive growth : case study of Guangdong province," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7509, The World Bank.
- Ruan, Jianqing & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2014. "“Flying geese” in China: The textile and apparel industry's pattern of migration," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 79-91.
- Ricardo Machado Ruiz, 2006. "Polarizações e desigualdades: desenvolvimento regional na China (1949-2000)," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td299, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.