Citations for " Long-Term Market Overreaction or Biases in Computed Returns?"
by Conrad, Jennifer & Kaul, Gautam
- Allen, D.E. & Soucik, V., 2008. "Long-run underperformance of seasoned equity offerings: Fact or an illusion?," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 146-154.
- Thomas Schuster, 2003. "News Events and Price Movements. Price Effects of Economic and Non-Economic Publications in the News Media," Finance 0305009, EconWPA.
- Tavakoli, Manouchehr & McMillan, David & McKnight, Phillip J., 2012. "Insider trading and stock prices," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 254-266.
- Hon, Mark T. & Tonks, Ian, 2003.
"Momentum in the UK stock market,"
Journal of Multinational Financial Management,
Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 43-70, February.
- Benoit F. Leleux & Veronique M. Matthys & Julian E. Lange, 1996. "Pricing High Growth Firms: Arbitrage Opportunities in the Inc. 100," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 5(1), pages 43-60 , Spring.
- Robert Cressy & Hisham Farag, 2011. "Do size and unobservable company factors explain stock price reversals?," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Doran, James & Jiang, Danling & Peterson, David, 2008.
"Gambling Preference and the New Year Effect of Assets with Lottery Features,"
15463, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Mar 2009.
- James S. Doran & Danling Jiang & David R. Peterson, 2011. "Gambling Preference and the New Year Effect of Assets with Lottery Features," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 16(3), pages 685-731.
- Kiseok Nam & Sei-Wan Kim & Augustine. Arize, 2006. "Mean Reversion of Short-Horizon Stock Returns: Asymmetry Property," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 137-163, March.
- Guglielma Maria Caporale & Luis Gil-Alana & Alex Plastun, 2015. "Long-Term Price Overreactions: Are Markets Inefficient?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1444, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Jacques Olivier & José M. Marin, 2006.
"The Dog That Did Not Bark: Insider Trading and Crashes,"
241, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Jose M. Marin & Jacques P. Olivier, 2008. "The Dog That Did Not Bark: Insider Trading and Crashes," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 63(5), pages 2429-2476, October.
- José M. Marín & Jacques Olivier, 2006. "The dog that did not bark: Insider trading and crashes," Economics Working Papers 948, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Marín Vigueras, José Maria & Olivier, Jacques, 2007. "The Dog that Did Not Bark: Insider Trading and Crashes," CEPR Discussion Papers 6244, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- José M. Marín & Jacques Olivier, 2007. "The dog that did not bark: Insider trading and crashes," Working Papers 2007-20, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Kaniel, Ron & Ozoguz, Arzu & Starks, Laura, 2012. "The high volume return premium: Cross-country evidence," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 255-279.
- Chaoshin Chiao & David Cheng & Welfeng Hung, 2005. "Overreaction after Controlling for Size and Book-to-Market Effects and its Mimicking Portfolio in Japan," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 65-91, January.
- Peter S. Yoo, 1994. "Age dependent portfolio selection," Working Papers 1994-003, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Dimitris Kenourgios & Nikolaos Pavlidis, 2005. "Individual Analysts’ Earnings Forecasts: Evidence for Overreaction in the UK Stock Market," Finance 0512011, EconWPA.
- Lin, Mei-Chen & Wu, Chu-Hua & Chiang, Ming-Ti, 2014. "Investor attention and information diffusion from analyst coverage," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 235-246.
- Lawrence Fisher & Daniel Weaver & Gwendolyn Webb, 2010. "Removing biases in computed returns," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 137-161, August.
- Walid Saleh, 2007. "Overreaction: the sensitivity of defining the duration of the formation period," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 45-61.
- Werner F. M. De Bondt & Richard H. Thaler, 1994. "Financial Decision-Making in Markets and Firms: A Behavioral Perspective," NBER Working Papers 4777, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jan Bo Jakobsen & Torben Voetmann, 2005. "A New Approach for Interpreting Long-Run Returns, Applied to IPO and SEO Stocks," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 6(2), pages 337-363, November.
- Daphne Yan Du & Qianqiu Liu & S. Ghon Rhee, 2009. "An Analysis of the Magnet Effect under Price Limits-super-," International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 9(1-2), pages 83-110.
- Levy, Haim & Wiener, Zvi, 2013. "Prospect theory and utility theory: Temporary versus permanent attitude toward risk," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 1-23.
- Jing Chi & Carol Padgett, 2002. "The Performance and Long-Run Characteristics of the Chinese IPO Market," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2002-09, Henley Business School, Reading University, revised Apr 2002.
- Jakobsen, Jan & Voetmann, Torben, 1999.
"Post-Acquisition Performance in the Short and Long Run Evidence from the Copenhagen Stock Exchange 1993-1997,"
2000-4, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Finance.
- Jan Bo Jakobsen & Torben Voetmann, 2003. "Post-acquisition performance in the short and long run. Evidence from the Copenhagen Stock Exchange 1993-1997," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(4), pages 323-342.
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar, 2008. "Do shocks to G7 stock prices have a permanent effect?," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 77(4), pages 369-373.
- Daske, Stefan, 2002. "Winner-Loser-Effekte am deutschen Aktienmarkt," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2002,87, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Minye Zhang & Yongheng Deng, 2010. "Is the Mean Return of Hotel Real Estate Stocks Apt to Overreact to Past Performance?," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 40(4), pages 497-543, May.
- Terence Tse & Khaled Soufani, 2001. "Wealth Effects of Takeovers in Merger Activity Eras: Empirical Evidence from the UK," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(3), pages 365-377.
- K. Geert Rouwenhorst, 1998.
"International Momentum Strategies,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 53(1), pages 267-284, 02.
- Ana Paula Serra, 2002. "Event Study Tests: A brief survey," FEP Working Papers 117, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Josef Lakonishok & Inmoo Lee, 1998. "Are Insiders' Trades Informative?," NBER Working Papers 6656, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wolfgang Bessler & Stefan Thies, 2006. "Initial Public Offerings, Subsequent Seasoned Equity Offerings, and Long-Run Performance: Evidence from IPOs in Germany," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 11(3), pages 1-37, Fall.
- Ron Bird & Lorenzo Casavecchia, 2008. "Conditional Style Rotation Model on Enhanced Value and Growth Portfolios: The European Experience," Working Paper Series 2, The Paul Woolley Centre for Capital Market Dysfunctionality, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Simon Gervais & Ron Kaniel & Dan Mingelgrin, .
"The High Volume Return Premium,"
Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers
01-99, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Simon Gervais & Ron Kaniel & Dan Mingelgrin, . "The High Volume Return Premium," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 1-99, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Kung, James J., 2009. "A two-asset stochastic model for long-term portfolio selection," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 79(10), pages 3089-3098.
- Michel DUBOIS & Pierre JEANNERET, 2000. "The Long-run Performance of Seasoned Equity Offerings with rights evidence from the Swiss Market," FAME Research Paper Series rp22, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Wang, Juan & Zhang, Dongxiang & Zhang, Jian, 2015. "Mean reversion in stock prices of seven Asian stock markets: Unit root test and stationary test with Fourier functions," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 157-164.
- Louis K. C. Chan & Narasimhan Jegadeesh & Josef Lakonishok, 1995. "Momentum Strategies," NBER Working Papers 5375, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew Ang & Li Gu & Yael V. Hochberg, 2006.
"Is IPO Underperformance a Peso Problem?,"
NBER Working Papers
12203, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Espinoza, Nicolás & Espinoza, Tomás, 2014. "The Momentum Effect In The Chilean Stock Market," Abante, Escuela de Administracion. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 12(1), pages 1-32.
- Olaf Stotz, 2006. "Germany's New Insider Law: The Empirical Evidence after the First Year," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 7, pages 449-462, November.