Citations for "Uncertainty and Hyperbolic Discounting"
by Partha Dasgupta & Eric Maskin
- Berggren, Niclas, 2011.
"Time for behavioral political economy? An analysis of articles in behavioral economics,"
Ratio Working Papers
166, The Ratio Institute.
- Niclas Berggren, 2012. "Time for behavioral political economy? An analysis of articles in behavioral economics," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 199-221, September.
- Nicolas Drouhin, 2012. "A rank-dependent utility model of uncertain lifetime, time consistency and life insurance," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00748662, HAL.
- Frenkel, Sivan & Heller, Yuval & Teper, Roee, 2012. "Endowment as a blessing," MPRA Paper 39430, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Apr 2012.
- Stephen Satchell & Susan Thorp, 2011. "Uncertain survival and time discounting: intertemporal consumption plans for family trusts," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 239-266, January.
- Sanghoon K Lee, 2015. "Disability Risk and Hyperbolic Discounting," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(1), pages 371-380.
- Gautier, Pieter A. & van Vuuren, Aico, 2011.
"A Flexible Test for Present Bias and Time Preferences Using Land-Lease Contracts,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5821, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gautier, Pieter A & van Vuuren, Aico, 2011. "A Flexible Test for Present Bias and Time Preferences using Land-Lease Contracts," CEPR Discussion Papers 8512, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pieter A. Gautier & Aico Van Vuuren, 2011. "A Flexible Test for Present Bias and Time Preferences Using Land-Lease Contracts," CESifo Working Paper Series 3549, CESifo Group Munich.
- Arthur J. Robson & Larry Samuelson, 2009.
"The Evolution of Time Preference with Aggregate Uncertainty,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
814577000000000087, David K. Levine.
- Arthur J. Robson & Larry Samuelson, 2009. "The Evolution of Time Preference with Aggregate Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 99(5), pages 1925-53, December.
- Smith Trenton G. & Stoddard Christiana & Barnes Michael G, 2009.
"Why the Poor Get Fat: Weight Gain and Economic Insecurity,"
Forum for Health Economics & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 12(2), pages 1-31, June.
- Trenton Smith & Christiana Stoddard & Michael G. Barnes, 2007. "Why the Poor Get Fat: Weight Gain and Economic Insecurity," Working Papers 2007-16, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Hammond, Peter J & Zank, Horst, 2013. "Rationality and Dynamic Consistency under Risk and Uncertainty," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1033, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Walther, Herbert, 2010. "Anomalies in intertemporal choice, time-dependent uncertainty and expected utility - A common approach," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 114-130, February.
- Stephen Satchell & Susan Thorp, 2007.
"Discounting and Consumption Over an Uncertain Horizon: Draw-Down Plans for Family Trusts,"
Research Paper Series
210, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Stephen Satchell & Susan Thorp, 2008. "Discounting And Consumption Over An Uncertain Horizon: Draw-Down Plans For Family Trusts," CAMA Working Papers 2008-02, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Toru Suzuki, 2012. "Complementarity of behavioral biases," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 72(3), pages 413-430, March.
- Beladi, Hamid & Chakrabarti, Avik, 2012. "Stochastic processes and target zones revisited," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 34-36.
- Marco Casari, 2009.
"Pre-commitment and flexibility in a time decision experiment,"
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty,
Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 117-141, April.
- Casari, Marco, 2006. "Pre-Commitment and Flexibility in a Time Decision Experiment," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1183, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Ahumada, Hildegart A. & Garegnani, Maria Lorena, 2007. "Testing hyperbolic discounting in consumer decisions: Evidence for Argentina," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 146-150, April.
- Partha Dasgupta, 2008. "Discounting climate change," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 141-169, December.
- Gerber, Anke & Rohde, Kirsten I.M., 2010. "Risk and preference reversals in intertemporal choice," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 654-668, December.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2011087 is not listed on IDEAS
- Boyarchenko, Svetlana & Levendorskii, Sergei, 2010. "Discounting when income is stochastic and climate change policies," MPRA Paper 27998, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nick Netzer, 2009.
"Evolution of Time Preferences and Attitudes toward Risk,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 99(3), pages 937-55, June.
- Nick Netzer, 2008. "Evolution of Time Preferences and Attitudes Towards Risk," TWI Research Paper Series 29, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.
- Karp, Larry S. & Tsur, Yacov, 2007.
"Climate Policy When The Distant Future Matters: Catastrophic Events With Hyperbolic Discounting,"
7181, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Karp, Larry & Tsur, Yacov, 2007. "Climate policy when the distant future matters : catastrophic events with hyperbolic discounting," CUDARE Working Paper Series 1037, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Karp, Larry & Tsur, Yacov, 2007. "Climate Policy When the Distant Future Matters: Catastrophic Events with Hyperbolic Discounting," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt99n7v1bp, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Lien, Donald & Yu, Chia-Feng (Jeffrey), 2014. "Time-inconsistent investment, financial constraints, and cash flow hedging," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 72-79.
- John C. Driscoll & Steinar Holden, 2014.
"Behavioral Economics and Macroeconomic Models,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
4785, CESifo Group Munich.
- Christine Carmody, 2012. "Considering future generations - sustainability in theory and practice," Economic Roundup, The Treasury, Australian Government, issue 3, pages 65-91, October.
- Xue, Licun, 2008. "The bargaining within," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 145-147, November.
- Zylicz, Tomasz, 2010. "Goals and Principles of Environmental Policy," International Review of Environmental and Resource Economics, now publishers, vol. 3(4), pages 299-334, May.
- Nicole Senecal & Teresa Wang & Elizabeth Thompson & Joseph W. Kable, 2012. "Normative arguments from experts and peers reduce delay discounting," Judgment and Decision Making, Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 7(5), pages 568-589, September.
- Kota Saito, 2009. "A Relationship between Risk and Time Preferences," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000269, David K. Levine.
- Anton Suvorov & Jeroen van de Ven, 2008. "Goal Setting as a Self-Regulation Mechanism," Working Papers w0122, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Selçuk Onay & Ayse Öncüler, 2007. "Intertemporal choice under timing risk: An experimental approach," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 99-121, April.
- Warneryd, Karl, 2007. "Sexual reproduction and time-inconsistent preferences," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 14-16, April.
- Daniele Pennesi, 2015. "Uncertain discount and hyperbolic preferences," THEMA Working Papers 2015-02, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00748662 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bettinger, Eric & Slonim, Robert, 2007.
"Patience among children,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(1-2), pages 343-363, February.
- Takeuchi, Kan, 2011. "Non-parametric test of time consistency: Present bias and future bias," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 456-478, March.
- Ross Guest, 2014. "Optimal Pollution Abatement Under ‘Sustainable’ and Other Social Time Preferences," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 58(3), pages 373-390, July.
- Svetlana Boyarchenko & Sergei Levendorskii, 2005. "Discount factors ex post and ex ante, and discounted utility anomalies," Microeconomics 0510013, EconWPA, revised 17 Nov 2005.