Macroeconomic adjustment in the new EU member states
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jürgen von Hagen & Iulia Traistaru-Siedschlag, 2006. "Macroeconomic Adjustment in the New EU Member States," SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum, number 2006/4 edited by Morten Balling.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Graciela L. Kaminsky, 1999.
"The Twin Crises: The Causes of Banking and Balance-of-Payments Problems,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 89(3), pages 473-500, June.
- Graciela L. Kaminsky & Carmen M. Reinhart, 1996. "The twin crises: the causes of banking and balance-of-payments problems," International Finance Discussion Papers 544, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Reinhart, Carmen & Kaminsky, Graciela, 2000.
"Las crisis gemelas: las causas de los problemas bancarios y de balanza de pagos
[The twin crises: Te causes of banking and balance of payments problems]," MPRA Paper 13842, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Kaminsky, Graciela, 1999. "The twin crises: The causes of banking and balance of payments problems," MPRA Paper 14081, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Calderon, Cesar & Chong, Alberto & Stein, Ernesto, 2007.
"Trade intensity and business cycle synchronization: Are developing countries any different?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 2-21, March.
- César Calderón & Alberto Chong & Ernesto Stein, 2002. "Trade Intensity and Business Cycle Synchronization: Are Developing Countries Any Different?," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 195, Central Bank of Chile.
- César Calderón & Alberto E. Chong & Ernesto H. Stein, 2003. "Trade Intensity and Business Cycle Synchronization: Are Developing Countries any Different?," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1446, Inter-American Development Bank.
- César Calderón & Alberto Chong & Ernesto H. Stein, 2003. "Trade Intensity and Business Cycle Synchronization: Are Developing Countries any Different?," Research Department Publications 4315, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Wilfling, Bernd & Maennig, Wolfgang, 2001. "Exchange rate dynamics in anticipation of time-contingent regime switching: modelling the effects of a possible delay," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 91-113, February.
- Elhorst, J. Paul & Blien, Uwe & Wolf, Katja, 2002. "A spatial panel approach to the east German wage curve," ERSA conference papers ersa02p444, European Regional Science Association.
- Ben Slimane, Faten, 2006. "Le partenariat euro méditerranéen et son impact sur le développement des marchés boursiers méditerranéens," MPRA Paper 698, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Theodoros S. Papaspyrou, 2004. "EMU Strategies: Lessons from Past Experience in View of EU Enlargement," Working Papers 11, Bank of Greece.
- Traistaru, Iulia, 2004. "Transmission channels of business cycles synchronization in an enlarged EMU," ZEI Working Papers B 18-2004, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberto Bande Ramudo & Melchor Fernández Fernández & Víctor Montuenga Gómez, 2011.
"Wage flexibility and local labour markets: homogeneity of the wage curve in Spain,"
Documentos de trabajo - Analise Economica
0044, IDEGA - Instituto Universitario de Estudios e Desenvolvemento de Galicia.
- Victor Montuenga & Roberto Bande & Melchor Fernandez, 2011. "Wage flexibility and local labour markets: homogeneity of the wage curve in Spain," ERSA conference papers ersa11p414, European Regional Science Association.
- Kowalski, Tadeusz & Pietrzykowski, Maciej, 2010. "The economic and monetary union vs. shifts in competitiveness of member states," MPRA Paper 33995, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Cihak & Wim Fonteyne, 2009. "Five Years After; European Union Membership and Macro-Financial Stability in the New Member States," IMF Working Papers 09/68, International Monetary Fund.
- Juergen von Hagen, 2010. "The Sustainability of Public Finanaces and Fiscal Policy Coordination in the EMU," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 412, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Michael J. Artis & Jarko Fidrmuc & Johann Scharler, 2008. "The transmission of business cycles," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 16(3), pages 559-582, July.
- Daianu, Daniel & Kallai, Ella & Lungu, Laurian, 2012.
"Tax Policy under the Curse of Low Revenues: The Case of Romania (Part II),"
Journal for Economic Forecasting,
Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(2), pages 143-162, June.
- Daianu, Daniel & Kallai, Ella & Lungu, Laurian, 2012. "Tax Policy under the Curse of Low Revenues: The Case of Romania (Part I)," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 156-186, March.
- Paweł Borys & Piotr Ciżkowicz & Andrzej Rzońca, 2014.
"Panel Data Evidence on the Effects of Fiscal Policy Shocks in the EU New Member States,"
Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 35, pages 189-224, June.
- Borys, Paweł & Ciżkowicz, Piotr & Rzońca, Andrzej, 2011. "Panel data evidence on non-Keynesian efects of fiscal policy in the EU New Member," MPRA Paper 32696, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paweł Borys & Piotr Ciżkowicz & Andrzej Rzońca, 2013. "Panel data evidence on the effects of fiscal impulses in the EU New Member States," NBP Working Papers 161, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Borys, Paweł & Ciżkowicz, Piotr & Rzońca, Andrzej, 2013. "Panel data evidence on effects of fiscal impulses in the EU New Member States," MPRA Paper 48243, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jürgen von Hagen & Iulia Siedschlag, 2010.
"Managing Capital Flows: Experiences from Central and Eastern Europe,"
Chapters,in: Managing Capital Flows, chapter 7
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jurgen Von Hagen & Iulia Siedschlag, 2008. "Managing Capital Flows: Experiences from Central and Eastern Europe," Papers WP234, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Michał Brzoza-Brzezina & Pascal Jacquinot & Marcin Kolasa, 2014.
"Can We Prevent Boom-Bust Cycles During Euro Area Accession?,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 35-69, February.
- Brzoza-Brzezina, Michał & Jacquinot, Pascal & Kolasa, Marcin, 2010. "Can we prevent boom-bust cycles during euro area accession?," Working Paper Series 1280, European Central Bank.
- Michał Brzoza-Brzezina & Pascal Jacquinot & Marcin Kolasa, 2011. "Can we prevent boom-bust cycles during euro area accession?," NBP Working Papers 79, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Aurel Iancu, 2008.
Review of Economic and Business Studies,
Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 2, pages 53-73, November.
- Iancu, Aurel, 2009. "Nominal Convergence," Working Papers of National Institute of Economic Research 090602, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Miller, J. Isaac, 2011.
"Testing the bounds: Empirical behavior of target zone fundamentals,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 1782-1792, July.
- J. Isaac Miller, 2008. "Testing the Bounds: Empirical Behavior of Target Zone Fundamentals," Working Papers 0803, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised 15 Apr 2009.
- Ene Kolbre & Angelika Kallakmaa-Kapsta, 2006. "Housing Market Development in Estonia: Is There a Real Estate Boom?," Working Papers 146, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Siklos, Pierre L., 2010. "Meeting Maastricht: Nominal convergence of the new member states toward EMU," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 507-515, March.
- Eickmeier, Sandra & Breitung, Jorg, 2006. "How synchronized are new EU member states with the euro area? Evidence from a structural factor model," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 538-563, September.
More about this item
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zeiwps:b012005r. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zeibnde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.