EMU Strategies: Lessons from Past Experience in View of EU Enlargement
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Heather D. Gibson & Euclid Tsakalotos, 2004.
"Capital flows and speculative attacks in prospective EU member states,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 12(3), pages 559-586, September.
- Heather D Gibson & Euclid Tsakalotos, 2003. "Capital Flows and Speculative Attacks in Prospective EU Member States," Working Papers 06, Bank of Greece.
- Zenon Kontolemis, 2003. "Exchange rates are a matter of common concern: policies in the run-up to the euro?," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 191, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Padoa-Schioppa, Tommaso, 2003. "Trajectories towards the Euro and the Role of ERM II," International Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(1), pages 129-144, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gerdesmeier, Dieter & Roffia, Barbara & Eleftheriou, Maria, 2006. "Monetary policy rules in the pre-EMU era: Is there a common rule?," Working Paper Series 659, European Central Bank.
- Hans Genberg, 2006.
"Exchange-rate arrangements and financial integration in East Asia: on a collision course?,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 359-377, December.
- Hans Genberg, 2006. "Exchange-Rate Arrangements and Financial Integration in East Asia: On a Collision Course?," Working Papers 41, Bank of Greece.
- Hans Genberg, 2006. "Exchange-Rate Arrangements an Financial Integration in East Asia: On a Collision Course?," Working Papers 122, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Hans Genberg, 2006. "Exchange-Rate Arrangements and Financial Integration in East Asia: On a Collision Course?," Working Papers 152006, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Ileana Tache, 2010. "The Challenges of Euro Adoption in Romania: Some Lessons from the Greek Experience," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(2), pages 171-186.
- Mark M. Spiegel, 2009.
"Monetary and Financial Integration in the EMU: Push or Pull?,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(4), pages 751-776, September.
- Mark M. Spiegel, 2008. "Monetary and financial integration in the EMU: Push or pull?," Working Paper Series 2008-11, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Iulia Siedschlag & Juergen von Hagen, 2006.
"Macroeconomic Adjustment in the New EU Member States,"
Chapters in SUERF Studies,
SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum.
- Jürgen von Hagen & Iulia Traistaru-Siedschlag, 2006. "Macroeconomic Adjustment in the New EU Member States," SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum, number 2006/4 edited by Morten Balling.
- von Hagen, Jürgen & Traistaru, Iulia, 2004. "Macroeconomic adjustment in the new EU member states," ZEI Working Papers B 01-2005 [rev.], University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Eleni Angelopoulou, 2005. "The Comparative Performance of Q-type and Dynamic Models of Firm Investment: Empirical Evidence from the UK," Working Papers 27, Bank of Greece.
- Theodoros S. Papaspyrou, 2007.
"Economic Policy in EMU: Community Framework and National Strategies – focus on Greece,"
GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe
04, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Papaspyrou, Theodoros S., 2007. "Economic policy in EMU: community framework and national strategies - focus on Greece," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 5631, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- P. Swamy & George Tavlas, 2007.
"The New Keynesian Phillips Curve and Inflation Expectations: Re-Specification and Interpretation,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 31(2), pages 293-306, May.
- George S. Tavlas & P.A.V.B. Swamy, 2006. "The New Keynesian Phillips Curve and Inflation Expectations: Re-Specification and Interpretation," Working Papers 34, Bank of Greece.
- Max Watson, 2007. "Growing Together? – Prospects for Economic Convergence and Reunification in Cyprus," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 07, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- George A. Christodoulakis & Stephen E Satchell, 2006. "Exact Elliptical Distributions for Models of Conditionally Random Financial Volatility," Working Papers 32, Bank of Greece.
- Spiegel, Mark M., 2009.
"Monetary and financial integration: Evidence from the EMU,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 114-130, June.
- Mark M. Spiegel, 2004. "Monetary and financial integration: evidence from the EMU," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue aug6.
- Mark M. Spiegel, 2009. "Monetary and Financial Integration: Evidence from the EMU," NBER Chapters,in: Financial Globalization, 20th Anniversary Conference, NBER-TCER-CEPR National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsEMU strategies; monetary integration in Europe; Greece’s convergence effort; EU enlargement and euro membership; EMS; ERM; ERM II; capital movements;
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bog:wpaper:11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christina Tsochatzi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/boggvgr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.