Exchange-Rate Arrangements and Financial Integration in East Asia: On a Collision Course?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hans Genberg, 2006. "Exchange-rate arrangements and financial integration in East Asia: on a collision course?," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 359-377, December.
- Hans Genberg, 2006. "Exchange-Rate Arrangements an Financial Integration in East Asia: On a Collision Course?," Working Papers 122, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Schneider & Martin Spitzer, 2004. "Forecasting Austrian GDP using the generalized dynamic factor model," Working Papers 89, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Eiji Ogawa & Junko Shimizu, 2005. "A Deviation Measurement for Coordinated Exchange Rate Policies in East Asia," Discussion papers 05017, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Harm Zebregs, 2004. "Intraregional Trade in Emerging Asia," IMF Policy Discussion Papers 04/1, International Monetary Fund.
- Ronald McKinnon & Gunther Schnabl, 2004.
"The East Asian Dollar Standard, Fear of Floating, and Original Sin,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(3), pages 331-360, August.
- Ronald McKinnon & Gunther Schnabl, 2003. "The East Asian Dollar Standard, Fear of Floating, and Original Sin," Working Papers 03001, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Ronald McKinnon & Gunther Schnabl, 2003. "The East Asian Dollar Standard, Fear of Floating, and Original Sin," Working Papers 112003, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Maria Teresa VALDERRAMA & Sylvia KAUFMANN, "undated". "Modeling Credit Aggregates," EcoMod2004 330600146, EcoMod.
- Robert Neil McCauley, 2006. "Understanding monetary policy in Malaysia and Thailand: objectives, instruments and independence," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Monetary policy in Asia: approaches and implementation, volume 31, pages 172-198 Bank for International Settlements.
- Guonan Ma & Eli M Remolona, 2005. "Opening markets through a regional bond fund: lessons from ABF2," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, June.
- Corrinne Ho & Guonan Ma & Robert N McCauley, 2005. "Trading Asian currencies," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, March.
- JesÃºs Cuaresma & Ernest Gnan & Doris Ritzberger-Gruenwald, 2004.
"Searching for the natural rate of interest: a euro area perspective,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 31(2), pages 185-204, June.
- Jesus Crespo Cuaresma & Ernest Gnan & Doris Ritzberger-Grünwald, 2003. "Searching for the Natural Rate of Interest: a Euro-Area Perspective," Working Papers 84, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hwee Kwan Chow & Peter N. Kriz & Roberto S. Mariano & Augustine H. H. Tan, 2007. "Financial Liberalization and Monetary Policy Cooperation in East Asia1," Finance Working Papers 21916, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Pontines, Victor, 2015.
"How useful is an Asian Currency Unit (ACU) index for surveillance in East Asia?,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 269-287.
- Victor Pontines, 2013. "How Useful Is an Asian Currency Unit (ACU) Index for Surveillance in East Asia?," Finance Working Papers 23398, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Pontines, Victor, 2013. "How Useful Is an Asian Currency Unit (ACU) Index for Surveillance in East Asia?," ADBI Working Papers 413, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Victor Pontines, 2013. "How Useful Is an Asian Currency Unit (ACU) Index for Surveillance in East Asia?," Governance Working Papers 23398, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Panagiotis Chronis & Aspassia Strantzalou, 2008. "Monetary and Fiscal Policy Interaction: What is the Role of the Transaction Cost of the Tax System in Stabilisation Policies?," Working Papers 71, Bank of Greece.
- Már Gudmundsson, 2008. "Near-Term Exchange Rate Flexibility In East Asia: Precursor To Regional Monetary Union?," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(1), pages 62-82, February.
- Woosik Moon & Yeongseop Rhee, 2012. "Asian Monetary Integration," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14191, April.
- Stephen G. Hall & Pavlos Petroulas, 2008.
"Spatial Interdependencies of FDI Locations: A Lessening of the Tyranny of Distance?,"
Discussion Papers in Economics
08/28, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Stephen G. Hall & Pavlos Petroulas, 2008. "Spatial Interdependencies of FDI Locations: A Lessening of the Tyranny of Distance?," Working Papers 67, Bank of Greece.
- repec:wsi:ceprxx:v:03:y:2014:i:02:n:s1793969014500095 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hans Genberg, "undated". "Financial Integration in ASIA," Working Papers wp22, South East Asian Central Banks (SEACEN) Research and Training Centre.
More about this item
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-08-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2007-08-27 (Central Banking)
- NEP-IFN-2007-08-27 (International Finance)
- NEP-MON-2007-08-27 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2007-08-27 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hkm:wpaper:152006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (HKIMR). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hkimrhk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.