Monetary Policy in East Asia: Common Concerns
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Hans Genberg, 2006.
"Exchange-rate arrangements and financial integration in East Asia: on a collision course?,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 359-377, December.
- Hans Genberg, 2006. "Exchange-Rate Arrangements and Financial Integration in East Asia: On a Collision Course?," Working Papers 41, Bank of Greece.
- Hans Genberg, 2006. "Exchange-Rate Arrangements and Financial Integration in East Asia: On a Collision Course?," Working Papers 152006, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Hans Genberg, 2006. "Exchange-Rate Arrangements an Financial Integration in East Asia: On a Collision Course?," Working Papers 122, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Patrick C. Higgins & Owen F. Humpage, 2005. "The Chinese renminbi: what’s real, what’s not," Economic Commentary, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Aug.
- Goodfriend, Marvin & McDermott, John, 1998.
"Industrial Development and the Convergence Question,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 88(5), pages 1277-1289, December.
- Marvin Goodfriend & John McDermott, 1999. "Industrial development and the convergence question," Working Paper 99-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Marvin Goodfriend & Eswar Prasad, 2009.
"A Framework for Independent Monetary Policy in China,"
Chapters,in: Monetary Policy Frameworks for Emerging Markets, chapter 8
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Marvin Goodfriend & Eswar Prasad, 2007. "A Framework for Independent Monetary Policy in China," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 53(1), pages 2-41, March.
- Marvin S Goodfriend & Eswar S Prasad, 2006. "A Framework for Independent Monetary Policy in China," IMF Working Papers 06/111, International Monetary Fund.
- Devereux, Michael B. & Genberg, Hans, 2007.
"Currency appreciation and current account adjustment,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 570-586, June.
- Michael B. Devereux & Hans Genberg, 2006. "Currency Appreciation and Current Account Adjustment," Working Papers 172006, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Enrique Alberola & José María Serena, 2007. "Global financial integration, monetary policy and reserve accumulation. Assessing the limits in emerging economies," Working Papers 0706, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Hiroshi Fujiki & Akiko Terada-Hagiwara, 2007.
"Financial Integration in East Asia,"
Monetary and Economic Studies,
Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 25(S1), pages 57-100, December.
- Hiroshi Fujiki & Akiko Terada-Hagiwara, 2007. "Financial integration in East Asia," Working Paper Series 2007-30, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Hiroshi Fujiki & nd Akiko Terada-Hagiwara, 2007. "Financial Integration in East Asia," IMES Discussion Paper Series 07-E-12, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Matthew Higgins & Thomas Klitgaard, 2004. "Reserve accumulation: implications for global capital flows and financial markets," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 10(Sep).
More about this item
KeywordsEast Asia; Monetary Policy; Banking Policy; Exchange Rates; Trade Balance; International Reserves;
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-10-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2007-10-06 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2007-10-06 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2007-10-06 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2007-10-06 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ime:imedps:07-e-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kinken). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imegvjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.