Transmission channels of business cycles synchronization in an enlarged EMU
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael J. Artis & Jarko Fidrmuc & Johann Scharler, 2008. "The transmission of business cycles," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 16(3), pages 559-582, July.
- Fidrmuc, Jarko & Korhonen, Iikka, 2006.
"Meta-analysis of the business cycle correlation between the euro area and the CEECs,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 518-537, September.
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Iikka Korhonen, 2006. "Meta-Analysis of the Business Cycle Correlation between the Euro Area and the CEECs," CESifo Working Paper Series 1693, CESifo Group Munich.
- Goggin, Jean & Siedschlag, Iulia, 2009. "International Transmission of Business Cycles Between Ireland and its Trading Partners," Papers WP279, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- U. Michael Bergman, 2004. "How Similar Are European Business Cycles?," EPRU Working Paper Series 04-13, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics, revised Nov 2004.
- Iulia Siedschlag & Juergen von Hagen, 2006.
"Macroeconomic Adjustment in the New EU Member States,"
Chapters in SUERF Studies,
SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum.
- Jürgen von Hagen & Iulia Traistaru-Siedschlag, 2006. "Macroeconomic Adjustment in the New EU Member States," SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum, number 2006/4 edited by Morten Balling, March.
- von Hagen, Jürgen & Traistaru, Iulia, 2004. "Macroeconomic adjustment in the new EU member states," ZEI Working Papers B 01-2005 [rev.], University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Ageliki Anagnostou & Ioannis Panteladis & Maria Tsiapa, 2015.
"Disentangling different patterns of business cycle synchronicity in the EU regions,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 42(3), pages 615-641, August.
- Ageliki Anagnostou & Ioannis Panteladis & Maria Tsiapa, 2012. "Disentangling Different Patterns of Business Cycle Synchronicity in The EU Regions," ERSA conference papers ersa12p924, European Regional Science Association.
- Michal Bencik, 2011. "Business cycle synchronisation between the V4 countries and the euro area," Working and Discussion Papers WP 1/2011, Research Department, National Bank of Slovakia.
- Nenad Stanisic, 2013. "Convergence between the business cycles of Central and Eastern European countries and the Euro area," Baltic Journal of Economics, Baltic International Centre for Economic Policy Studies, vol. 13(1), pages 63-74, July.
- Gabriele Tondl & Iulia Traistaru-Siedschlag, 2006. "Regional growth cycle synchronisation with the Euro Area," Papers WP173, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Iulia Siedschlag & Gabriele Tondl, 2011. "Regional output growth synchronisation with the Euro Area," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 38(2), pages 203-221, May.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic and Monetary Integration; Optimum Currency Area; Business Cycles; Sectoral Specialization;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zeiwps:b182004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zeibnde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .