Occupational Retirement and Social Security Reform: the Roles of Physical and Cognitive Health
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Capatina, Elena, 2015. "Life-cycle effects of health risk," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 67-88.
- Mazzonna, Fabrizio & Peracchi, Franco, 2012.
"Ageing, cognitive abilities and retirement,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 691-710.
- Fabrizio Mazzonna & Franco Peracchi, 2009. "Aging, cognitive abilities and retirement," CEIS Research Paper 152, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 05 Dec 2012.
- Fabrizio Mazzona & Franco Peracchi, 2010. "Ageing, cognitive abilities and retirement," EIEF Working Papers Series 1015, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Jan 2012.
- Kathleen McGarry, 2004.
"Health and Retirement: Do Changes in Health Affect Retirement Expectations?,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 39(3).
- Kathleen McGarry, 2002. "Health and Retirement: Do Changes in Health Affect Retirement Expectations?," NBER Working Papers 9317, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Rust & Christopher Phelan, 1997.
"How Social Security and Medicare Affect Retirement Behavior in a World of Incomplete Markets,"
Econometric Society, vol. 65(4), pages 781-832, July.
- Rust, J., 1994. "How Social Security and Medicare Affect Retirement Behavior in a World of Incomplete Markets," Working papers 9430, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- John Rust & Christopher Phelan, 1994. "How Social Security and Medicare Affect Retirement Behavior in a World of Incomplete Markets," Public Economics 9406005, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Oct 1996.
- Bingley, Paul & Martinello, Alessandro, 2013. "Mental retirement and schooling," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 292-298.
- Bound, John & Schoenbaum, Michael & Stinebrickner, Todd R. & Waidmann, Timothy, 1999.
"The dynamic effects of health on the labor force transitions of older workers,"
Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 179-202, June.
- John Bound & Michael Schoenbaum & Todd R. Stinebrickner & Timothy Waidmann, 1998. "The Dynamic Effects of Health on the Labor Force Transitions of Older Workers," NBER Working Papers 6777, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsCognition; Retirement; Social Security;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2018-12-10 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-DGE-2018-12-10 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-HEA-2018-12-10 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wyi:wpaper:002390. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WISE Technical Team). General contact details of provider: http://www.wise.xmu.edu.cn/english/ .