Measures of dependence for Ornstein–Uhlenbeck processes with tempered stable distribution
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Wylomanska-, Agnieszka, 2010. "Measures of dependence for Ornstein-Uhlenbeck processes with tempered stable distribution," MPRA Paper 28535, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
References listed on IDEAS
- Burnecki, Krzysztof & Misiorek, Adam & Weron, Rafal, 2010. "Loss Distributions," MPRA Paper 22163, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pavel Cizek & Wolfgang Karl Härdle & Rafal Weron, 2005. "Statistical Tools for Finance and Insurance," HSC Books, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology, number hsbook0501.
- Young Kim & Svetlozar Rachev & Michele Bianchi & Frank Fabozzi, 2009. "Computing VAR and AVaR in Infinitely Divisible Distributions," Yale School of Management Working Papers amz2569, Yale School of Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michele Leonardo Bianchi & Svetlozar T. Rachev & Frank J. Fabozzi, 2013. "Tempered stable Ornstein-Uhlenbeck processes: a practical view," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 912, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
More about this item
KeywordsOrnstein-Uhlenbeck process; alpha-stable distribution; subdiffusion; Measure of dependence; Levy correlation cascade; codifference; interest rates;
- C46 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Specific Distributions
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- E47 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wuu:wpaper:hsc1104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rafal Weron). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hspwrpl.html .