Modeling the risk process in the XploRe computing environment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Krzysztof Burnecki & Rafal Weron, 2005. "Modeling the risk process in the XploRe computing environment," Risk and Insurance 0502001, EconWPA.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pavel Cizek & Wolfgang Karl Härdle & Rafal Weron, 2005. "Statistical Tools for Finance and Insurance," HSC Books, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology, number hsbook0501.
- Härdle, Wolfgang Karl & Burnecki, Krzysztof & Weron, Rafał, 2004. "Simulation of risk processes," Papers 2004,01, Humboldt University of Berlin, Center for Applied Statistics and Economics (CASE).
- Krzysztof Burnecki & Wolfgang Hardle & Rafal Weron, 2003. "An introduction to simulation of risk processes," HSC Research Reports HSC/03/04, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Burnecki, Krzysztof & Kukla, Grzegorz & Weron, Rafał, 2000. "Property insurance loss distributions," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 287(1), pages 269-278.
- Aleksander Janicki & Aleksander Weron, 1994. "Simulation and Chaotic Behavior of Alpha-stable Stochastic Processes," HSC Books, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology, number hsbook9401.
- Burnecki, Krzysztof & Misiorek, Adam & Weron, Rafal, 2010. "Loss Distributions," MPRA Paper 22163, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rocco Roberto Cerchiara & Francesco Acri, 2016. "Aggregate Loss Distribution And Dependence: Composite Models, Copula Functions And Fast Fourier Transform For The Danish Re Insurance Data," Working Papers 201608, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
More about this item
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:caseps:200408. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cahubde.html .