An introduction to simulation of risk processes
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chernobai, Anna & Burnecki, Krzysztof & Rachev, Svetlozar & Trueck, Stefan & Weron, Rafal, 2005.
"Modelling catastrophe claims with left-truncated severity distributions (extended version),"
10423, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anna Chernobai & Krzysztof Burnecki & Svetlozar Rachev & Stefan Trueck & Rafal Weron, 2005. "Modeling catastrophe claims with left-truncated severity distributions (extended version)," HSC Research Reports HSC/05/01, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Weron, Rafał & Burnecki, Krzysztof, 2004.
"Modeling the risk process in the XploRe computing environment,"
2004,08, Humboldt University of Berlin, Center for Applied Statistics and Economics (CASE).
- Krzysztof Burnecki & Rafal Weron, 2005. "Modeling the risk process in the XploRe computing environment," Risk and Insurance 0502001, EconWPA.
More about this item
KeywordsCollective risk model; Poisson process; Non-homogeneous Poisson process; Mixed Poisson process; Cox process; Renewal process;
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wuu:wpaper:hsc0304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rafal Weron). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hspwrpl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .