An introduction to simulation of risk processes
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chernobai, Anna & Burnecki, Krzysztof & Rachev, Svetlozar & Trueck, Stefan & Weron, Rafal, 2005.
"Modelling catastrophe claims with left-truncated severity distributions (extended version),"
10423, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anna Chernobai & Krzysztof Burnecki & Svetlozar Rachev & Stefan Trueck & Rafal Weron, 2005. "Modeling catastrophe claims with left-truncated severity distributions (extended version)," HSC Research Reports HSC/05/01, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Weron, Rafał & Burnecki, Krzysztof, 2004.
"Modeling the risk process in the XploRe computing environment,"
2004,08, Humboldt University of Berlin, Center for Applied Statistics and Economics (CASE).
- Krzysztof Burnecki & Rafal Weron, 2005. "Modeling the risk process in the XploRe computing environment," Risk and Insurance 0502001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsCollective risk model; Poisson process; Non-homogeneous Poisson process; Mixed Poisson process; Cox process; Renewal process;
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wuu:wpaper:hsc0304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rafal Weron). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hspwrpl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.