Modeling the risk process in the XploRe computing environment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Weron, Rafał & Burnecki, Krzysztof, 2004. "Modeling the risk process in the XploRe computing environment," Papers 2004,08, Humboldt University of Berlin, Center for Applied Statistics and Economics (CASE).
References listed on IDEAS
- Krzysztof Burnecki & Wolfgang Hardle & Rafal Weron, 2003. "An introduction to simulation of risk processes," HSC Research Reports HSC/03/04, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Aleksander Janicki & Aleksander Weron, 1994. "Simulation and Chaotic Behavior of Alpha-stable Stochastic Processes," HSC Books, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology, number hsbook9401.
- Burnecki, Krzysztof & Kukla, Grzegorz & Weron, Rafał, 2000. "Property insurance loss distributions," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 287(1), pages 269-278.
- Burnecki, Krzysztof & Misiorek, Adam & Weron, Rafal, 2010. "Loss Distributions," MPRA Paper 22163, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pavel Cizek & Wolfgang Karl Härdle & Rafal Weron, 2005. "Statistical Tools for Finance and Insurance," HSC Books, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology, number hsbook0501.
- Härdle, Wolfgang Karl & Burnecki, Krzysztof & Weron, Rafał, 2004. "Simulation of risk processes," Papers 2004,01, Humboldt University of Berlin, Center for Applied Statistics and Economics (CASE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rocco Roberto Cerchiara & Francesco Acri, 2016. "Aggregate Loss Distribution And Dependence: Composite Models, Copula Functions And Fast Fourier Transform For The Danish Re Insurance Data," Working Papers 201608, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
More about this item
KeywordsRisk process; Monte Carlo simulation; XploRe computing environment;
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-04-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2005-04-16 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-FIN-2005-04-16 (Finance)
- NEP-RMG-2005-04-16 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpri:0502001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .