Measures of dependence for Ornstein-Uhlenbeck processes with tempered stable distribution
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Agnieszka Wylomanska, 2011. "Measures of dependence for Ornstein–Uhlenbeck processes with tempered stable distribution," HSC Research Reports HSC/11/04, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
References listed on IDEAS
- Burnecki, Krzysztof & Misiorek, Adam & Weron, Rafal, 2010. "Loss Distributions," MPRA Paper 22163, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pavel Cizek & Wolfgang Karl Härdle & Rafal Weron, 2005. "Statistical Tools for Finance and Insurance," HSC Books, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology, number hsbook0501.
- Young Kim & Svetlozar Rachev & Michele Bianchi & Frank Fabozzi, 2009. "Computing VAR and AVaR in Infinitely Divisible Distributions," Yale School of Management Working Papers amz2569, Yale School of Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michele Leonardo Bianchi & Svetlozar T. Rachev & Frank J. Fabozzi, 2013. "Tempered stable Ornstein-Uhlenbeck processes: a practical view," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 912, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
More about this item
Keywordstruncated Levy flight; tempered stable; Ornstein-Uhlenbeck process; structure of dependence;
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-12 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:28535. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.