Determinants of internal migration in Norway
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Decressin, Jorg & Fatas, Antonio, 1995. "Regional labor market dynamics in Europe," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 1627-1655, December.
- Mark Partridge & Dan Rickman, 2009. "Canadian regional labour market evolutions: a long-run restrictions SVAR analysis," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(15), pages 1855-1871.
- Timothy J. Bartik, "undated". "Who Benefits from Local Job Growth: Migrants or Original Residents?," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles tjb1993rs, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Andrew Glyn & Robert Rowthorn, 2002. "Convergence and Stability in US Regional Employment," Economics Series Working Papers 92, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Jimeno, Juan F. & Bentolila, Samuel, 1998. "Regional unemployment persistence (Spain, 1976-1994)," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 25-51, March.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Lawrence F. Katz, 1992. "Regional Evolutions," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 23(1), pages 1-76.
- Fidrmuc, Jan, 2004.
"Migration and regional adjustment to asymmetric shocks in transition economies,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 230-247, June.
- Jan Fidrmuc, 2002. "Migration and regional adjustment to asymmetric shocks in transition economies," CPB Discussion Paper 7, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Fidrmuc, Jan, 2003. "Migration and Regional Adjustment to Asymmetric Shocks in Transition Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 3798, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chiara Bentivogli & Patrizio Pagano, 1999. "Regional Disparities and Labour Mobility: the Euro-11 versus the USA," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 13(3), pages 737-760, September.
- Partridge, Mark D. & Rickman, Dan S., 2003. "The waxing and waning of regional economies: the chicken-egg question of jobs versus people," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 76-97, January.
- Yuri Andrienko & Sergei Guriev, 2004. "Determinants of interregional mobility in Russia," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 12(1), pages 1-27, March.
- Enrique Lopez-Bazo & Tomas Del Barrio & Manuel Artis, 2005.
"Geographical distribution of unemployment in Spain,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(3), pages 305-318.
- López-Bazo, Enrique & Del Barrio, Tomás & Artís, Manuel, 2000. "The Geographical Distribution Of Unemployment In Spain," ERSA conference papers ersa00p220, European Regional Science Association.
- Richard Cebula, 2005. "Internal Migration Determinants: Recent Evidence," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 11(3), pages 267-274, August.
- Stephen T. Marston, 1985. "Two Views of the Geographic Distribution of Unemployment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 100(1), pages 57-79.
- Rowthorn Robert & Glyn Andrew J, 2006. "Convergence and Stability in U.S. Employment Rates," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 1-43, April.
- Siebert, Horst, 1997. "Labor market rigidities and unemployment in Europe," Kiel Working Papers 787, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Mark Partridge & Dan Rickman, 1997. "The Dispersion of US State Unemployment Rates: The Role of Market and Non-market Equilibrium Factors," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(6), pages 593-606.
- Mulhern, Alan & Watson, John, 2009. "Spanish internal migration: is there anything new to say?," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-1, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- Patrick A. Puhani, 2001.
"Labour Mobility: An Adjustment Mechanism in Euroland? Empirical Evidence for Western Germany, France and Italy,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 2(2), pages 127-140, May.
- Puhani, Patrick A., 1999. "Labour mobility - an adjustment mechanism in Euroland? Empirical evidence for Western Germany, France and Italy," ZEW Discussion Papers 99-47, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Mark P. Taylor, 2007.
"Tied Migration and Subsequent Employment: Evidence from Couples in Britain,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 69(6), pages 795-818, December.
- Taylor, Mark P., 2006. "Tied migration and subsequent employment: evidence from couples in Britain," ISER Working Paper Series 2006-05, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Partridge, Mark D. & Rickman, Dan S., 1997. "Has the wage curve nullified the Harris-Todaro model? Further US evidence," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 277-282, July.
- Tuck, Bradford & Berman, Matthew & Hill, Alexandra, 2009. "Local amenities, unobserved quality, and market clearing: Adjusting teacher compensation to provide equal education opportunities," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 58-66, February.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:11:y:2005:i:3:p:267-274 is not listed on IDEAS
- Horst Siebert, 1997. "Labor Market Rigidities: At the Root of Unemployment in Europe," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 11(3), pages 37-54, Summer.
- David G. Blanchflower & Andrew J. Oswald, 1995.
"The Wage Curve,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 026202375x, March.
- Alan Mulhern & John Watson, 2009. "Spanish Internal Migration: Is there Anything New to Say?," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(1), pages 103-120.
- Harris, John R & Todaro, Michael P, 1970. "Migration, Unemployment & Development: A Two-Sector Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(1), pages 126-142, March.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-GEO-2012-07-29 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-MIG-2012-07-29 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-URE-2012-07-29 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa10p532. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.