Globalization and Investment in Human Capital
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Ramey, Valerie, 1993.
"How important is the credit channel in the transmission of monetary policy?,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 1-45, December.
- Valerie A. Ramey, 1993. "How Important is the Credit Channel in the Transmission of Monetary Policy?," NBER Working Papers 4285, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harold Ngalawa & Nicola Viegi, 2011.
"Dynamic Effects Of Monetary Policy Shocks In Malawi,"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 79(3), pages 224-250, September.
- Harold Ngalawa & Nicola Viegi, 2011. "Dynamic Effects of Monetary Policy Shocks in Malawi," Working Papers 217, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Harold Ngalawa & Nicola Viegi, 2011. "Dynamic Effects of Monetary Policy Shocks in Malawi," Working Papers 201112, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Aasim M. Husain & Ashoka Mody & Nienke Oomes & Robin Brooks & Kenneth Rogoff, 2003.
"Evolution and Performance of Exchange Rate Regimes,"
IMF Working Papers
03/243, International Monetary Fund.
- Robin Brooks & Kenneth Rogoff & Ashoka Mody & Nienke Oomes & Aasim M. Husain, 2004. "Evolution and Performance of Exchange Rate Regimes," IMF Occasional Papers 229, International Monetary Fund.
- Georgy Ganev & Krisztina Molnar & Krzysztof Rybinski & Przemyslaw Wozniak, 2002. "Transmission Mechanism of Monetary Policy in Centraland Eastern Europe," CASE Network Reports 0052, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Claudia Kwapil & Johann Scharler, 2006. "Limited Pass-Through from Policy to Retail Interest Rates: Empirical Evidence and Macroeconomic Implications," Monetary Policy & the Economy, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 4, pages 26-36.
- Ewa Wrobel & Tomasz Lyziak & Jan Przystupa, 2008. "Monetary Policy Transmission in Poland: a Study of the Importance of Interest Rate and Credit Channels," SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum, number 2008/1 edited by Morten Balling.
- Le Viet, H. & Pfau, W.D., 2009. "VAR Analysis of the Monetary Transmission Mechanism in Vietnam," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 9(1).
- Barry Eichengreen & Ricardo Hausmann, 1999. "Exchange rates and financial fragility," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 329-368.
- Jimborean, Ramona, 2009. "The role of banks in the monetary policy transmission in the new EU member states," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 360-375, December.
- Jean-François Segalotto & Marco Arnone & Bernard J Laurens, 2006. "Measures of Central Bank Autonomy; Empirical Evidence for OECD, Developing, and Emerging Market Economies," IMF Working Papers 06/228, International Monetary Fund.
- Fiorella De Fiore, 1998. "The Transmission of Monetary Policy in Israel," IMF Working Papers 98/114, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Petri Böckerman & Mika Maliranta, 2013.
"Outsourcing, Occupational Restructuring, and Employee Well-Being: Is There a Silver Lining?,"
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(4), pages 878-914, October.
- Petri, Böckerman & Mika, Maliranta, 2012. "Outsourcing, occupational restructuring, and employee well-being: Is there a silver lining?," MPRA Paper 38230, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Böckerman, Petri & Maliranta, Mika, 2013. "Outsourcing, Occupational Restructuring, and Employee Well-Being: Is There a Silver Lining?," IZA Discussion Papers 7399, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Böckerman, Petri & Maliranta, Mika, 2012. "Outsourcing, occupational restructuring, and employee well-being: Is there a silver lining?," Discussion Papers 1271, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Emilia Barbu & Xueda Song, 2016. "The effects of offshoring on employer-provided training," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(4), pages 479-503, June.
- Gu, Grace Weishi & Malik, Samreen & Pozzoli, Dario & Rocha, Vera, 2016. "Trade Induced Skill Upgrading: Lessons from the Danish and Portuguese Experiences," IZA Discussion Papers 10035, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Emily Blanchard & William W. Olney, 2013. "Globalization and Human Capital Investment: How Export Composition Drives Educational Attainment," Department of Economics Working Papers 2013-18, Department of Economics, Williams College, revised Mar 2015.
- repec:bla:worlde:v:40:y:2017:i:6:p:1089-1104 is not listed on IDEAS
- Davidson, Carl & Sly, Nicholas, 2014.
"A simple model of globalization, schooling and skill acquisition,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 209-227.
- Carl Davidson & Nicholas Sly, 2013. "A Simple Model of Globalization, Schooling and Skill Acquisition," CESifo Working Paper Series 4394, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jamilov, Rustam, 2012. "Channels of Monetary Transmission in the CIS," MPRA Paper 39568, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ftergioti, Stamatia, 2017. "Neighbors and Friends: The Effect of Globalization on Party Positions," MPRA Paper 76662, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:inecon:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:165-183 is not listed on IDEAS
- Blanchard, Emily & Willmann, Gerald, 2016. "Trade, education, and the shrinking middle class," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 263-278.
- Greenland, Andrew & Lopresti, John, 2016. "Import exposure and human capital adjustment: Evidence from the U.S," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 50-60.
- Chletsos, Michael & Roupakias, Stelios, 2016. "Do Immigrants Compete with Natives in the Greek Labour Market? Evidence from the Skill-Cell Approach Before and During the Great Recession," MPRA Paper 75659, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsGlobalization; Higher education; Enrollment; Offshoring; Immigration;
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wil:wileco:2010-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephen Sheppard). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edwilus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.