Tinker, taper, QE, bye ? the effect of quantitative easing on financial flows to developing countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bauer, Michael D. & Neely, Christopher J., 2014.
"International channels of the Fed's unconventional monetary policy,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 24-46.
- Michael D. Bauer & Christopher J. Neely, 2012. "International channels of the Fed’s unconventional monetary policy," Working Papers 2012-028, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Michael D. Bauer & Christopher J. Neely, 2012. "International channels of the Fed’s unconventional monetary policy," Working Paper Series 2012-12, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- John C. Driscoll & Aart C. Kraay, 1998. "Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimation With Spatially Dependent Panel Data," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 80(4), pages 549-560, November.
- Baker, Malcolm & Wurgler, Jeffrey & Yuan, Yu, 2012.
"Global, local, and contagious investor sentiment,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 272-287.
- Baker, Malcolm & Wurgler, Jeffrey & Yuan, Yu, 2009. "Global, local, and contagious investor sentiment," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 37, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joanne GUO, 2015. "Quantitative Easingand U.S. Financial Asset Returns," Journal of Economics Bibliography, KSP Journals, vol. 2(3), pages 76-105, September.
- Espinosa-Torres, Juan Andrés & Gomez-Gonzalez, Jose Eduardo & Melo-Velandia, Luis Fernando & Moreno-Gutiérrez, José Fernando, 2016.
"The international transmission of risk: Causal relations among developed and emerging countries’ term premia,"
Research in International Business and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 646-654.
- Juan Andrés Espinosa-Torres & Jose E. Gomez-Gonzalez & Luis Fernando Melo-Velandia & José Fernando Moreno-Gutiérrez, 2015. "The International Transmission of Risk: Causal Relations Among Developed and Emerging Countries’ Term Premia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 012609, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Juan Andrés Espinosa-Torres & Jose E. Gomez-Gonzalez & Luis Fernando Melo-Velandia & José Fernando Moreno-Gutiérrez, 2015. "The International Transmission of Risk: Causal Relations Among Developed and Emerging Countries’ Term Premia," Borradores de Economia 869, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Bhattarai, Saroj & Chatterjee, Arpita & Park, Woong Yong, 2015.
"Effects of US quantitative easing on emerging market economies,"
Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper
255, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Saroj Bhattarai & Arpita Chatterjee & Woong Yong Park, 2015. "Effects of US quantitative easing on emerging market economies," CAMA Working Papers 2015-47, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Saroj Bhattarai & Arpita Chatterjee & Woong Yong Park, 2015. "Effects of US Quantitative Easing on Emerging Market Economies," Discussion Papers 2015-26, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Anaya, Pablo & Hachula, Michael & Offermanns, Christian J., 2017. "Spillovers of U.S. unconventional monetary policy to emerging markets: The role of capital flows," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 73(PB), pages 275-295.
- Hernández Vega Marco A., 2017. "Portfolio Investment Response to U.S. Monetary Policy Announcements: An Event," Working Papers 2017-02, Banco de México.
- Burns, Andrew & Kida, Mizuho & Lim, Jamus Jerome & Mohapatra, Sanket & Stocker, Marc, 2014. "Unconventional monetary policy normalization in high-income countries : implications for emerging market capital flows and crisis risks," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6830, The World Bank.
- MacDonald, Margaux, 2017.
"International capital market frictions and spillovers from quantitative easing,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 135-156.
- Margaux MacDonald, 2016. "International Capital Market Frictions and Spillovers from Quantitative Easing," Working Papers 1346, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Janus, Thorsten & Riera-Crichton, Daniel, 2016. "Banking crises, external crises and gross capital flows," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 273, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- World Bank, 2014. "Global Economic Prospects, Volume 8, January 2014 : Coping with Policy Normalization in High-Income Countries," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 16572, April.
- Tillman, Peter, 2016. "Uncertainty about Federal Reserve Policy and Its Transmission to Emerging Economies: Evidence from Twitter," ADBI Working Papers 592, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Marek Lubiński, 2015. "Efekty ponadgraniczne niekonwencjonalnej polityki monetarnej," Gospodarka Narodowa, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 6, pages 5-28.
- Adugna Olani, 2016. "Dynamic Capital inflow transmission of monetary policy to emerging markets," Working Papers 1358, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Sameer Khatiwada, 2017. "Quantitative Easing by the Fed and International Capital Flows," IHEID Working Papers 02-2017, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Tillmann, Peter, 2016. "Unconventional monetary policy and the spillovers to emerging markets," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 136-156.
- Annette Meinusch, 2017. "When the Fed sneezes - Spillovers from U.S. Monetary Policy to Emerging Markets," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201730, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
More about this item
KeywordsDebt Markets; Emerging Markets; Economic Theory&Research; Currencies and Exchange Rates; Mutual Funds;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-IFN-2014-04-05 (International Finance)
- NEP-MON-2014-04-05 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6820. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .