Economic implications of moving toward global convergence on emission intensities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Franck Lecocq & Jean-Charles Hourcade, 2012.
"Unspoken ethical issues in the climate affair: Insights from a theoretical analysis of negotiation mandates,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 49(2), pages 445-471, February.
- Franck Lecocq & Jean Charles Hourcade, 2012. "Unspoken ethical issues in the climate affair: Insights from a theoretical analysis of negotiation mandates," Post-Print hal-00716658, HAL.
- Tol, Richard S.J., 2005.
"Emission abatement versus development as strategies to reduce vulnerability to climate change: an application of FUND,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(05), pages 615-629, October.
- Richard S.J. Tol, 2002. "Emission Abatement Versus Development As Strategies To Reduce Vulnerability To Climate Change: An Application Of Fund," Working Papers FNU-12, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Apr 2002.
- Rong, Fang, 2010. "Understanding developing country stances on post-2012 climate change negotiations: Comparative analysis of Brazil, China, India, Mexico, and South Africa," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 4582-4591, August.
- David Campbell & Matthias Klaes, 2011. "Copenhagen, Cancún And The Limits Of Global Welfare Economics," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(2), pages 10-16, June.
- Timilsina, Govinda R., 2008. "Atmospheric stabilization of CO2 emissions: Near-term reductions and absolute versus intensity-based targets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 1927-1936, June.
- Timilsina, Govinda R. & Csordás, Stefan & Mevel, Simon, 2011. "When does a carbon tax on fossil fuels stimulate biofuels?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(12), pages 2400-2415.
- Michel den Elzen & Malte Meinshausen, 2006. "Meeting the EU 2°C climate target: global and regional emission implications," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(5), pages 545-564, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lu, Shibao & Wang, Jianhua & Shang, Yizi & Bao, Haijun & Chen, Huixiong, 2017. "Potential assessment of optimizing energy structure in the city of carbon intensity target," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 194(C), pages 765-773.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate Change Mitigation and Green House Gases; Environment and Energy Efficiency; Climate Change Economics; Energy and Environment; Carbon Policy and Trading;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2012-07-14 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-ENE-2012-07-14 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2012-07-14 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .