Sorting, Peers and Achievement of Aboriginal Students in British Columbia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jane Friesen & Brian Krauth, 2010. "Sorting, peers, and achievement of Aboriginal students in British Columbia," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 43(4), pages 1273-1301, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christofides, Louis N. & Hoy, Michael & Milla, Joniada & Stengos, Thanasis, 2012.
"Grades, Aspirations and Post-Secondary Education Outcomes,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6867, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- CHRISTOFIDES, Louis N. & HOY, Michael & MILLA, Joniada, 2015. "Grades, aspirations, and postsecondary education outcomes," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2707, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Louis N. Christofides & Michael Hoy & Joniada Milla & Thanasis Stengos, 2012. "The Implication of Peer and Parental Influences on University Attendance: A Gender Comparison," Working Papers 1201, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Hynsjö, Disa & Damon, Amy, 2016. "Bilingual education in Peru: Evidence on how Quechua-medium education affects indigenous children's academic achievement," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 116-132.
- John Richards, 2013. "Why is BC Best? The Role of Provincial and Reserve School Systems in Explaining Aboriginal Student Performance," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 390, October.
- Friesen, Jane & Krauth, Brian, 2011. "Ethnic enclaves in the classroom," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 656-663, October.
More about this item
KeywordsAboriginal education; peer effects;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-11-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2009-11-07 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2009-11-07 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2009-11-07 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-URE-2009-11-07 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ubc:clssrn:clsrn_admin-2009-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vivian Tran). General contact details of provider: http://www.clsrn.econ.ubc.ca/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .