Report NEP-EDU-2009-11-07This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cbu:wpaper:2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Holmlund, Helena & Silva, Olmo, 2009. "Targeting Non-Cognitive Skills to Improve Cognitive Outcomes: Evidence from a Remedial Education Intervention," IZA Discussion Papers 4476, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Friesen, Jane & Krauth, Brian, 2009. "Sorting, Peers and Achievement of Aboriginal Students in British Columbia," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2009-52, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 24 Oct 2009.
- Berdugo, Binyamin & Meir, Uri, 2009. "Education, Rent Seeking and Growth," MPRA Paper 18369, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dixon, Keith, 2009. "Calculative practices in higher education: a retrospective analysis of curricular accounting about learning," MPRA Paper 18295, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matt Dickson, 2009. "The Causal Effect of Education on Wages Revisited," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 09/220, The Centre for Market and Public Organisation, University of Bristol, UK.
- Margherita Russo & Paola Mengoli, 2009. "The Officina Emilia Initiative:Innovative Local Actions to Support Education and Training Systems," Department of Economics 0613, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Baird, Sarah & Chirwa, Ephraim & McIntosh, Craig & Ozler, Berk, 2009. "The short-term impacts of a schooling conditional cash transfer program on the sexual behavior of young women," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5089, The World Bank.
- Ali, Amjad, 2009. "The impact of teacher wages on the performance of students: evidence from PISA," MPRA Paper 18252, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Oct 2009.
- Niemann, Dennis, 2009. "Changing patterns in German education policy making: the impact of international organizations," TranState Working Papers 99, University of Bremen, Collaborative Research Center 597: Transformations of the State.
- Johansson, Edvard & Böckerman, Petri & Martelin, Tuija & Pirkola, Sami & Poikolainen, Karí, 2009. "Does Education Shield Against Common Mental Disorders?," Discussion Papers 1202, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Simon Burgess & Ellen Greaves & Anna Vignoles & Deborah Wilson, 2009. "What Parents Want: School preferences and school choice," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 09/222, The Centre for Market and Public Organisation, University of Bristol, UK.