International Risk Sharing in the EMU
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Baxter, Marianne & Crucini, Mario J, 1995.
"Business Cycles and the Asset Structure of Foreign Trade,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 36(4), pages 821-854, November.
- Baxter, M. & Crucini, M., 1991. "Business Cycles and the Asset Structure of Foreign Trade," RCER Working Papers 316, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Marianne Baxter & Mario J. Crucini, 1992. "Business cycles and the asset structure of foreign trade," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 59, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Marianne Baxter & Mario J. Crucini, 1994. "Business Cycles and the Asset Structure of Foreign Trade," NBER Working Papers 4975, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Davide Furceri & Aleksandra Zdzienicka, 2015.
"The Euro Area Crisis: Need for a Supranational Fiscal Risk Sharing Mechanism?,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 683-710, September.
- Davide Furceri & Aleksandra Zdzienicka, 2013. "The Euro Area Crisis; Need for a Supranational Fiscal Risk Sharing Mechanism?," IMF Working Papers 13/198, International Monetary Fund.
- David Roodman, 2009.
"How to do xtabond2: An introduction to difference and system GMM in Stata,"
StataCorp LP, vol. 9(1), pages 86-136, March.
- David Roodman, 2006. "How to Do xtabond2: An Introduction to "Difference" and "System" GMM in Stata," Working Papers 103, Center for Global Development.
- Arpad Abraham & Eva Carceles-Poveda & Yan Liu & Ramon Marimon, 2016. "On the optimal design of a Financial Stability Fund," Department of Economics Working Papers 16-05, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Brandt, Michael W. & Cochrane, John H. & Santa-Clara, Pedro, 2006. "International risk sharing is better than you think, or exchange rates are too smooth," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 671-698, May.
- Alberto Abadie & Javier Gardeazabal, 2003. "The Economic Costs of Conflict: A Case Study of the Basque Country," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(1), pages 113-132, March.
- Campos, Nauro F & Coricelli, Fabrizio & Moretti, Luigi, 2014.
"Economic Growth and Political Integration: Estimating the Benefits from Membership in the European Union Using the Synthetic Counterfactuals Method,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
9968, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fabrizio Coricelli & Nauro Campos & Luigi Moretti,, 2016. "Economic Growth and Political Integration: Estimating the Benefits from Membership in the European Union Using the Synthetic Counterfactuals Method," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01267266, HAL.
- Campos, Nauro F & Coricelli, Fabrizio & Moretti, Luigi, 2014. "Economic Growth and Political Integration: Estimating the Benefits from Membership in the European Union Using the Synthetic Counterfactuals Method," IZA Discussion Papers 8162, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Svensson, Lars E O, 1988. "Trade in Risky Assets," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(3), pages 375-394, June.
- Nancy van Beers & Michiel Bijlsma & Gijsbert T. J. Zwart, 2014. "Cross-country insurance mechanisms in currency unions," Working Papers 821, Bruegel.
- Phurichai Rungcharoenkitkul, 2011. "Risk Sharing and Financial Contagion in Asia; An Asset Price Perspective," IMF Working Papers 11/242, International Monetary Fund.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Emiliano Luttini & Bent Sørensen, 2014.
"Debt Crises and Risk-Sharing: The Role of Markets versus Sovereigns,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 116(1), pages 253-276, January.
- Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Luttini, Emiliano & Sørensen, Bent E, 2013. "Debt Crises and Risk Sharing: The Role of Markets versus Sovereigns," CEPR Discussion Papers 9541, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Emiliano E. Luttini & Bent Sorensen, 2014. "Debt Crises and Risk Sharing: The Role of Markets versus Sovereigns," NBER Working Papers 19914, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicolas Carnot & Phil Evans & Serena Fatica & Gilles Mourre, 2015. "Income insurance: a theoretical exercise with empirical application for the euro area," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 546, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Abadie, Alberto & Diamond, Alexis & Hainmueller, Jens, 2010. "Synthetic Control Methods for Comparative Case Studies: Estimating the Effect of Californiaâ€™s Tobacco Control Program," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 105(490), pages 493-505.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gabrisch, Hubert, 2018. "A fire department for the Euro area: reflections on a fiscal risk-sharing capacity," MPRA Paper 83965, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsRisk Sharing Mechansims; Consumption Smoothing Channels; Euro Area; Synthetic Control Method;
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-05-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2017-05-21 (European Economics)
- NEP-OPM-2017-05-21 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stm:wpaper:17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karol SISKIND). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efseulu.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.