Report NEP-EEC-2017-05-21This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Feldkircher, Martin & Gruber, Thomas & Huber, Florian, 2017. "Spreading the word or reducing the term spread? Assessing spillovers from euro area monetary policy," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 5554, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Alessandro Ferrari & Anna Rogantini Picco, 2016. "International Risk Sharing in the EMU," Working Papers 17, European Stability Mechanism.
- Marcin Bielecki & Michał Brzoza-Brzezina & Marcin Kolasa & Krzysztof Makarski, 2017. "Could the boom-bust in the eurozone periphery have been prevented?," NBP Working Papers 263, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Buchholz, Manuel & Schmidt, Kirsten & Tonzer, Lena, 2017. "Do conventional monetary policy instruments matter in unconventional times?," IWH Discussion Papers 12/2017, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Daniel P. Monteiro & Romanos Priftis, 2017. "Bank Lending Constraints in the Euro Area," European Economy - Discussion Papers 2015 - 043, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Nicolas Veron, 2017. "Governance and Ownership of Significant Euro Area Banks," Policy Briefs PB17-18, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Belke, Ansgar & Osowski, Thomas, 2016. "Measuring fiscal spillovers in EMU and beyond: A Global VAR approach," CEPS Papers 12109, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Jarocinski, Marek & Mackowiak, Bartosz Adam, 2017. "Monetary-Fiscal Interactions and the Euro Area's Malaise," CEPR Discussion Papers 12020, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hohberger, Stefan & Priftis, Romanos & Vogel, Lukas, 2017. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Quantitative Easing in the Euro Area: Evidence from an Estimated DSGE Model," MPRA Paper 78955, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gilles Mourre & Caterina Astarita & Anamaria Maftei, 2016. "Measuring the Uncertainty in Predicting Public Revenue," European Economy - Discussion Papers 2015 - 039, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Zuzana Mucka & Ludovit Odor, 2017. "Sovereign default risk and debt limits: Case of Slovakia," Working Papers Working Paper No. 1/2017, Council for Budget Responsibility.
- Rodolfo Arioli & Colm Bates & Heinz Dieden & Ioana Duca & Roberta Friz & Christian Gayer & Geoff Kenny & Aidan Meyler & Iskra Pavlova, 2016. "EU Consumers’ Quantitative Inflation Perceptions and Expectations: An Evaluation," European Economy - Discussion Papers 2015 - 038, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Pilar Beneito & Carlos Chafer, 2017. "Current Account Imbalances and Cost Competitiveness: The Role of the Euro," Working Papers 1703, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Gilles Mourre & Adriana Reut, 2017. "Non-Tax Revenue in the European Union: A Source of Fiscal Risk?," European Economy - Discussion Papers 2015 - 044, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Gächter, Martin & Macki, Piotr & Moder, Isabella & Polgár, Éva Katalin & Savelin, Li & Żuk, Piotr, 2017. "Financial stability assessment of EU candidate and potential candidate countries," Occasional Paper Series 190, European Central Bank.
- Daniel Ordoñez-Callamand & Jose Eduardo Gomez-Gonzalez & Luis Fernando Melo-Velandia, 2017. "Sovereign default risk in OECD countries: do global factors matter?," Borradores de Economia 996, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Bindseil, Ulrich & Corsi, Marco & Sahel, Benjamin & Visser, Ad, 2017. "The Eurosystem collateral framework explained," Occasional Paper Series 189, European Central Bank.