Non-Tax Revenue in the European Union: A Source of Fiscal Risk?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gilles Mourre & Adriana Reut, 2019. "Non-tax revenue in the European Union: A source of fiscal risk?," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 26(1), pages 198-223, February.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hickey, Rónán & Smyth, Diarmaid, 2015. "Government revenues in Ireland since the financial crisis," Economic Letters 07/EL/15, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Morrison, Kevin M., 2009. "Oil, Nontax Revenue, and the Redistributional Foundations of Regime Stability," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 63(01), pages 107-138, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ddj:fseeai:y:2017:i:3:p:78-86 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H27 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Other Sources of Revenue
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EEC-2017-05-21 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2017-05-21 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2017-05-21 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2017-05-21 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:euf:dispap:044. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ECFIN INFO). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dg2ecbe.html .