Report NEP-PBE-2017-05-21This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Takanori Adachi & Michal Fabinger, 2017. "Multi-Dimensional Pass-Through, Incidence, and the Welfare Burden of Taxation in Oligopoly," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-1043, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Gilles Mourre & Adriana Reut, 2017. "Non-Tax Revenue in the European Union: A Source of Fiscal Risk?," European Economy - Discussion Papers 2015 - 044, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Alesina, Alberto & Barbiero, Omar & Favero, Carlo A. & Giavazzi, Francesco & Paradisi, Matteo, 2017. "The effects of Fiscal Consolidations: Theory and Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 12016, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giuseppe Carone & Per Eckefeldt & Luigi Giamboni & Veli Laine & Stéphanie Pamies Sumner, 2016. "Pension Reforms in the EU since the Early 2000's: Achievements and Challenges Ahead," European Economy - Discussion Papers 2015 - 042, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Alexander M. Gelber & Damon Jones & Daniel W. Sacks & Jae Song, 2017. "Using Non-Linear Budget Sets to Estimate Extensive Margin Responses: Method and Evidence from the Social Security Earnings Test," NBER Working Papers 23362, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Beznoska, Martin & Hentze, Tobias, 2016. "Tax policy: The fiscal revenue effects of international tax planning," IW-Kurzberichte 25.2016, Institut der deutschen Wirtschaft Köln (IW) / Cologne Institute for Economic Research.
- Miyoshi, Yoshiyuki & Toda, Alexis Akira, 2016. "Growth Effects of Annuities and Government Transfers in Perpetual Youth Models," MPRA Paper 78982, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Sanandaji, Tino, 2017. "Stock Option Taxation: A Missing Piece in European Innovation Policy?," Working Paper Series 1168, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 20 Feb 2018.
- Paulus, Alari & Tasseva, Iva Valentinova, 2017. "Decomposition of changes in the EU income distribution in 2007-2011," EUROMOD Working Papers EM9/17, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Teresa Ghilarducci, 2017. "Innovations in Protecting the Old: Mostly Social Insurance and Some Assets," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 2017-05, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Tomoyuki Nakajima & Shuhei Takahashi, 2017. "The Effectiveness of Consumption Taxes and Transfers as Insurance against Idiosyncratic Risk," UTokyo Price Project Working Paper Series 074, University of Tokyo, Graduate School of Economics.
- Anja Baum & Andrew Hodge & Aiko Mineshima & Marialuz Moreno Badia & Rene Tapsoba, 2017. "Can They Do It All? Fiscal Space in Low-Income Countries," IMF Working Papers 17/110, International Monetary Fund.
- Teresa Ghilarducci, Amanda Novello, 2017. "The Labor Consequences of Financializing Pensions," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 2017-05, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Pascal Belan & Clément Carbonnier & Martine Carré, 2017. "Tax devaluation with endogenous margins," Working Papers hal-01515806, HAL.
- Hélène Blake & Clémentine Garrouste, 2017. "Collateral effects of a pension reform in France," PSE Working Papers hal-01500683, HAL.