Innovations in Protecting the Old: Mostly Social Insurance and Some Assets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Teresa Ghilarducci, 2016. "Innovations in Protecting the Old: Mostly Social Insurance and Some Assets," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 2016-05, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Neumark & Ian Burn & Patrick Button, 2016. "Experimental Age Discrimination Evidence and the Heckman Critique," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 106(5), pages 303-308, May.
- Brigitte C. Madrian, 2014.
"Applying Insights from Behavioral Economics to Policy Design,"
Annual Review of Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 6(1), pages 663-688, August.
- Madrian, Brigitte, 2014. "Applying Insights from Behavioral Economics to Policy Design," Scholarly Articles 12582490, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Brigitte C. Madrian, 2014. "Applying Insights from Behavioral Economics to Policy Design," NBER Working Papers 20318, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jesse Bricker & Alice Henriques & Jacob Krimmel & John Sabelhaus, 2016.
"Measuring Income and Wealth at the Top Using Administrative and Survey Data,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 47(1 (Spring), pages 261-331.
- Bricker, Jesse & Henriques, Alice M. & Krimmel, Jacob & Sabelhaus, John, 2015. "Measuring Income and Wealth at the Top Using Administrative and Survey Data," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-30, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Barr, Nicholas & Diamond, Peter, 2009. "Reforming pensions: principles, analytical errors and policy directions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 25099, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial Security; Individual Assets; Retirement Policy;
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2017-05-21 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-IAS-2017-05-21 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2017-05-21 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:epa:cepawp:2017-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bridget Fisher). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cenewus.html .