On the optimal design of a Financial Stability Fund
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ramon Marimon & Eva Carceles-Poveda & Arpad Abraham, 2012. "On the optimal design of a Financial Stability Fund," 2012 Meeting Papers 945, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Arpad Abraham & Eva Carceles-Poveda & Yan Liu & Ramon Marimon, 2016. "On the optimal design of a Financial Stability Fund," Department of Economics Working Papers 16-05, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mele, Antonio, 2014.
"Repeated moral hazard and recursive Lagrangeans,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 69-85.
- Antonio Mele, 2008. "Repeated Moral Hazard and Recursive Lagrangeans," 2008 Meeting Papers 482, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mele, Antonio, 2010. "Repeated moral hazard and recursive Lagrangeans," MPRA Paper 21741, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mele, Antonio, 2011. "Repeated moral hazard and recursive Lagrangeans," MPRA Paper 30310, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fernando Alvarez & Urban J. Jermann, 2000. "Efficiency, Equilibrium, and Asset Pricing with Risk of Default," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 68(4), pages 775-798, July.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- On the optimal design of a Financial Stability Fund
by Christian Zimmermann in NEP-DGE blog on 2018-08-01 15:58:27
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-07-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2018-07-23 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-EEC-2018-07-23 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2018-07-23 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-RMG-2018-07-23 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nys:sunysb:18-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edstous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.