Report NEP-DGE-2018-07-23This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James Staveley-O'Carroll & Olena Staveley-O'Carroll, 2018. "International Risk Sharing in Overlapping Generations Models," Working Papers 1806, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Mauro Bambi & Sara Eugeni, 2018. "Exchange rates, sunspots and cycles," Working Papers 2018_05, Durham University Business School.
- Lansing, Kevin J., 2018. "Real Business Cycles, Animal Spirits, and Stock Market Valuation," Working Paper Series 2018-8, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Uta Bolt & Eric French & Jamie Hentall Maccuish & Cormac O’Dea, 2018. "Intergenerational Altruism and Transfers of Time and Money: A Life-cycle Perspective," Working Papers wp379, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Gaillard, Alexandre & Kankanamge, Sumudu, 2018. "Entrepreneurship, Labor Market Mobility and the Role of Entrepreneurial Insurance," TSE Working Papers 18-929, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Feb 2019.
- Jean-Bernard Chatelain & Kirsten Ralf, 2018. "Hopf Bifurcation from New-Keynesian Taylor Rule to Ramsey Optimal Policy," Working Papers halshs-01549929, HAL.
- Françoise Vasselin, 2018. "The Competition Between Cash and Mobile Payments in Markets with Mobile Partnerships A Monetary Search Model Point of View," Working Papers hal-01722404, HAL.
- Jonas E. Arias & Guido Ascari & Nicola Branzoli & Efrem Castelnuovo, 2018. "Positive Trend In ation and Determinacy in a Medium-Sized New Keynesian Model," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0224, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Alexis Anagnostopoulos & Orhan Erem Atesagaoglu & Eva Carceles-Poveda, 2018. "Financing Corporate Tax Cuts with Shareholder Taxes," Department of Economics Working Papers 18-07, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Patrick Pintus & Jacek Suda, 2018. "Learning Financial Shocks and the Great Recession," GRAPE Working Papers 28, GRAPE Group for Research in Applied Economics.
- Taddei, Filippo, 2018. "Financial frictions, international capital flows and welfare," Working Paper Series 2167, European Central Bank.
- Arpad Abraham & Eva Carceles-Poveda & Yan Liu & Ramon Marimon, 2018. "On the optimal design of a Financial Stability Fund," Department of Economics Working Papers 18-06, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.