The Impact of the 2014 Platinum Mining Strike in South Africa: An Economy-Wide Analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bohlmann, H.R. & Van Heerden, J.H. & Dixon, P.B. & Rimmer, M.T., 2015. "The impact of the 2014 platinum mining strike in South Africa: An economy-wide analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 403-411.
- Heinrich Bohlmann & Petor Dixon & Maureen Rimmer & Jan Van Heerden, 2014. "The Impact of the 2014 Platinum Mining Strike in South Africa: An Economy-Wide Analysis," Working Papers 201472, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chappuis, Thomas & Terrie Walmsley, 2011. "Projections for World CGE Model Baselines," GTAP Research Memoranda 3728, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Dixon, Peter B. & Koopman, Robert B. & Rimmer, Maureen T., 2013. "The MONASH Style of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling: A Framework for Practical Policy Analysis," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, Elsevier.
- Adams, Philip D., 2005. "Interpretation of results from CGE models such as GTAP," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 941-959, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bohlmann, Jessika & Bohlmann, Heinrich & Inglesi-Lotz, Roula & van Heerden, Jan, 2016. "An economy-wide evaluation of new power generation in South Africa: The case of Medupi and Kusile," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 450-460.
- Jessica A. Bohlmann & Heinrich R. Bohlmann & Roula Inglesi-Lotz, 2015.
"An Economy-Wide Evaluation of New Power Generation in South Africa: The Case of Kusile and Medupi,"
201540, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- J. A.Bohlmann., H. R. Bohlmann, and R. Inglesi-Lotz, 2015. "An Economy-Wide Evaluation of New Power Generation in South Africa: The Case of Kusile and Medupi," Working Papers 524, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- L. Walters & H.R. Bohlmann & M.W. Clance, 2016.
"The Impact of the COMESA-EAC-SADC Tripartite Free Trade Agreement on the South African Economy,"
635, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Leone Walters & Heinrich R. Bohlmann & Matthew W. Clance, 2016. "The Impact of the COMESA-EAC-SADC Tripartite Free Trade Agreement on the South African Economy," Working Papers 201669, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsPlatinum mining strike; computable general equilibrium; UPGEM;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- J52 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Dispute Resolution: Strikes, Arbitration, and Mediation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rza:wpaper:478. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Charles Tanton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersacza.html .