Report NEP-CMP-2014-12-08This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giovanni Dosi & Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini & Tania Treibich, 2014. "Micro and Macro Policies in Keynes+Schumpeter Evolutionary Models," LEM Papers Series 2014/21, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Ludwig, Alexander & Schön, Matthias, 2016. "Endogenous grids in higher dimensions: Delaunay interpolation and hybrid methods," SAFE Working Paper Series 72, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Bohlmann, H.R., Dixon, P.B., Rimmer, M.T. and Van Heerden, J.H., 2014. "The Impact of the 2014 Platinum Mining Strike in South Africa: An Economy-Wide Analysis," Working Papers 478, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Davide Pettenuzzo & Francesco Ravazzolo, 2014. "Optimal Portfolio Choice under Decision-Based Model Combinations," Working Papers 80, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Jozef Barunik & Tomáš Krehlik, 2014. "Coupling high-frequency data with nonlinear models in multiple-step-ahead forecasting of energy markets' volatility," Working Papers IES 2014/30, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Sep 2014.
- JANSSENS, Jochen & TALARICO, Luca & SÖRENSEN, Kenneth, 2014. "A hybridised taboo search heuristic to increase security in a utility network," Working Papers 2014023, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Höchstötter, Markus & Safarian, Mher, 2014. "Stochastic technical analysis for decision making on the financial market," Working Paper Series in Economics 62, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Management.
- Amir Borges Ferreira Neto, 2014. "Using A Spreadsheet SAM for GAMS CGE Modeling," Working Papers Technical Document 2014-0, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Marisa Beck, Nicholas Rivers, Randall Wigle, Hidemichi Yonezawa, 2014. "Carbon Tax and Revenue Recycling: Impacts on Households in British Columbia," LCERPA Working Papers 0080, Laurier Centre for Economic Research and Policy Analysis, revised 07 Sep 2014.
- William Gould, 2014. "Floating-point numbers: A visit to the looking glass world," United Kingdom Stata Users' Group Meetings 2014 08, Stata Users Group.
- Julien Boelaert, 2013. "A Neural Network Demand System," Post-Print halshs-00917810, HAL.