Financial Fragility with SAM?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Adrian, Tobias & Boyarchenko, Nina, 2012.
"Intermediary leverage cycles and financial stability,"
567, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Feb 2015.
- Tobias Adrian & Nina Boyarchenko, 2012. "Intermediary Leverage Cycles and Financial Stability," Working Papers 2012-010, Becker Friedman Institute for Research In Economics.
- Markus K. Brunnermeier & Yuliy Sannikov, 2014.
"A Macroeconomic Model with a Financial Sector,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 104(2), pages 379-421, February.
- Yuliy Sannikov & Markus K. Brunnermeier, 2010. "A Macroeconomic Model with a Financial Sector," 2010 Meeting Papers 1114, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Markus K. Brunnermeier & Yuliy Sannikov, 2012. "A macroeconomic model with a financial sector," Working Paper Research 236, National Bank of Belgium.
- Yuliy Sannikov & Markus Brunnermeier, 2012. "A Macroeconomic Model with a Financial Sector," 2012 Meeting Papers 507, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Andrew Caplin & Sewin Chan & Charles Freeman & Joseph Tracy, 1997. "Housing Partnerships: A New Approach to a Market at a Crossroads," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262032430, January.
- Epstein, Larry G & Zin, Stanley E, 1989. "Substitution, Risk Aversion, and the Temporal Behavior of Consumption and Asset Returns: A Theoretical Framework," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(4), pages 937-969, July.
- Tim Landvoigt & Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh & Vadim Elenev, 2016.
"A Macroeconomic Model with Financially Constrained Producers and Intermediaries,"
2016 Meeting Papers
1224, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Vadim Elenev & Tim Landvoigt & Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh, 2018. "A Macroeconomic Model with Financially Constrained Producers and Intermediaries," NBER Working Papers 24757, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elenev, Vadim & Landvoigt, Tim & van Nieuwerburgh, Stijn, 2017. "A Macroeconomic Model with Financially Constrained Producers and Intermediaries," CEPR Discussion Papers 12282, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:aea:aejpol:v:9:y:2017:i:4:p:167-91 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jfinec:v:126:y:2017:i:1:p:1-35 is not listed on IDEAS
- He, Zhiguo & Kelly, Bryan & Manela, Asaf, 2017.
"Intermediary asset pricing: New evidence from many asset classes,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 126(1), pages 1-35.
- Zhiguo He & Bryan Kelly & Asaf Manela, 2016. "Intermediary Asset Pricing: New Evidence from Many Asset Classes," NBER Working Papers 21920, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gertler, Mark & Karadi, Peter, 2011. "A model of unconventional monetary policy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 17-34, January.
- Hull, Isaiah, 2015.
"The macro-financial implications of house price-indexed mortgage contracts,"
Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 81-85.
- Hull, Isaiah, 2014. "The Macro-Financial Implications of House Price-Indexed Mortgage Contracts," Working Paper Series 287, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Andreas Fuster & Paul S. Willen, 2017.
"Payment Size, Negative Equity, and Mortgage Default,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 167-191, November.
- Andreas Fuster & Paul S. Willen, 2012. "Payment size, negative equity, and mortgage default," Public Policy Discussion Paper 12-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Andreas Fuster & Paul S. Willen, 2013. "Payment Size, Negative Equity, and Mortgage Default," NBER Working Papers 19345, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fuster, Andreas & Willen, Paul S., 2012. "Payment size, negative equity, and mortgage default," Staff Reports 582, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Jan 2015.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barney Hartman-Glaser & Benjamin Hebert, 2018. "The Insurance is the Lemon: Failing to Index Contracts," 2018 Meeting Papers 160, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Alexei Tchistyi, 2018. "An Equilibrium Model of Housing and Mortgage Markets with State-Contingent Lending Contracts," 2018 Meeting Papers 244, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed017:1525. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.