Occupational Complexity, Experience, and the Gender Wage Gap
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Todd Schoellman & Lutz Hendricks, 2009.
"Student Abilities During the Expansion of U.S. Education, 1950-2000,"
2009 Meeting Papers
162, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Hendricks, Lutz & Schoellman, Todd, 2009. "Student Abilities During the Expansion of U.S. Education, 1950-2000," MPRA Paper 12798, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Firpo, Sergio & Fortin, Nicole M. & Lemieux, Thomas, 2011.
"Occupational Tasks and Changes in the Wage Structure,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5542, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Firpo, Sergio Pinheiro & Fortin, Nicole M & Lemieux, Thomas, 2012. "Occupational tasks and changes in the wage structure," Textos para discussão 284, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- David Card & John E. DiNardo, 2002.
"Skill-Biased Technological Change and Rising Wage Inequality: Some Problems and Puzzles,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 20(4), pages 733-783, October.
- David Card & John E. DiNardo, 2002. "Skill Biased Technological Change and Rising Wage Inequality: Some Problems and Puzzles," NBER Working Papers 8769, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michelle Petersen Rendall, 2010.
"Brain versus brawn: the realization of women's comparative advantage,"
IEW - Working Papers
491, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich, revised Jun 2017.
- Michelle Rendall, 2010. "Brain versus Brawn: The Realization of Women's Comparative Advantage," 2010 Meeting Papers 926, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Todd Schoellman, 2010.
"The Occupations and Human Capital of U.S. Immigrants,"
Journal of Human Capital,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 4(1), pages 1-34.
- Schoellman, Todd, 2009. "The Occupations and Human Capital of U.S. Immigrants," MPRA Paper 14236, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Todd Schoellman, 2009. "The Occupations and Human Capital of U.S. Immigrants," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2009_19, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-HRM-2013-10-18 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LMA-2013-10-18 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed013:348. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .