Occupational Complexity, Experience, and the Gender Wage Gap
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Todd Schoellman & Lutz Hendricks, 2009.
"Student Abilities During the Expansion of U.S. Education, 1950-2000,"
2009 Meeting Papers
162, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Hendricks, Lutz & Schoellman, Todd, 2009. "Student Abilities During the Expansion of U.S. Education, 1950-2000," MPRA Paper 12798, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Firpo, Sergio & Fortin, Nicole M. & Lemieux, Thomas, 2011.
"Occupational Tasks and Changes in the Wage Structure,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5542, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Firpo, Sergio Pinheiro & Fortin, Nicole M. & Lemieux, Thomas, 2012. "Occupational tasks and changes in the wage structure," Textos para discussão 284, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- David Card & John E. DiNardo, 2002.
"Skill-Biased Technological Change and Rising Wage Inequality: Some Problems and Puzzles,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 20(4), pages 733-783, October.
- David Card & John E. DiNardo, 2002. "Skill Biased Technological Change and Rising Wage Inequality: Some Problems and Puzzles," NBER Working Papers 8769, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michelle Petersen Rendall, 2010.
"Brain versus brawn: the realization of women's comparative advantage,"
IEW - Working Papers
491, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich, revised Jun 2017.
- Michelle Rendall, 2010. "Brain versus Brawn: The Realization of Women's Comparative Advantage," 2010 Meeting Papers 926, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Todd Schoellman, 2010.
"The Occupations and Human Capital of U.S. Immigrants,"
Journal of Human Capital,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 4(1), pages 1-34.
- Schoellman, Todd, 2009. "The Occupations and Human Capital of U.S. Immigrants," MPRA Paper 14236, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Todd Schoellman, 2009. "The Occupations and Human Capital of U.S. Immigrants," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2009_19, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-HRM-2013-10-18 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LMA-2013-10-18 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed013:348. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.