Report NEP-LMA-2013-10-18This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:umaror:2013012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Elisa Keller, 2013. "Occupational Complexity, Experience, and the Gender Wage Gap," 2013 Meeting Papers 348, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Tillmann Schwörer, 2013. "Offshoring and Labour Market Inequalities," Kiel Working Papers 1877, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Daniel D. Schnitzlein & Jens Stephani, 2013. "Locus of Control and Low-Wage Mobility," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 589, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Halldén, Karin & Stenberg, Anders, 2013. "The Relationship between Hours of Domestic Services and Female Earnings: Panel Register Data Evidence from a Reform," Working Paper Series 4/2013, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Yin King Fok & Rosanna Scutella & Roger Wilkins, 2013. "The Low-Pay No-Pay Cycle: Are There Systematic Differences across Demographic Groups?," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2013n32, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Cai, Lixin, 2013. "The Dynamics of Low Pay Employment in Australia," MPRA Paper 50521, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cai, Lixin, 2013. "State-Dependence and Stepping Stone Effects of Low Pay Employment in Australia," MPRA Paper 50522, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roberto Pinheiro & Ludo Visschers, 2013. "Unemployment Risk and Wage Differentials," ESE Discussion Papers 228, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Andri Chassamboulli & Theodore Palivos, 2013. "The impact of immigration on the employment and wages of native workers," Working Papers 160, Bank of Greece.
- Ajay Agrawal & John Horton & Nicola Lacetera & Elizabeth Lyons, 2013. "Digitization and the Contract Labor Market: A Research Agenda," NBER Working Papers 19525, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maria D. Fitzpatrick, 2013. "Retiree Health Insurance for Public School Employees: Does it Affect Retirement?," NBER Working Papers 19524, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Almos Telegdy, 2013. "Employment Adjustment during the Global Crisis: Differences between State-Owned and Private Enterprises," Budapest Working Papers on the Labour Market 1311, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Anna Lovasz & Agnes Szabo-Morvai, 2013. "Does Childcare Matter for Maternal Labor Supply? Pushing the limits of the Regression Discontinuity Framework," Budapest Working Papers on the Labour Market 1313, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Kräkel, Matthias & Szech, Nora & Bieberstein, Frauke von, 2013. "Externalities in Recruiting," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 414, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.