Hours, Occupations, and Gender Differences in Labor Market Outcomes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yoram Weiss & Reuben Gronau, 1981.
"Expected Interruptions in Labour Force Participation and Sex-Related Differences in Earnings Growth,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 48(4), pages 607-619.
- Yoram Weiss, 1981. "Expected Interruptions in Labor Force Participation and Sex Related Differences in Earnings Growth," NBER Working Papers 0667, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dora Gicheva, 2013.
"Working Long Hours and Early Career Outcomes in the High-End Labor Market,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 31(4), pages 785-824.
- Gicheva, Dora, 2010. "Working Long Hours and Early Career Outcomes in the High-End Labor Market," UNCG Economics Working Papers 10-3, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Sullivan, Paul, 2010.
"Empirical evidence on occupation and industry specific human capital,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 567-580, June.
- Sullivan, Paul, 2006. "Empirical Evidence on Occupation and Industry Specific Human Capital," MPRA Paper 863, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexandros Zangelidis, 2008. "Occupational And Industry Specificity Of Human Capital In The British Labour Market," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 55(4), pages 420-443, September.
More about this item
- E2 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-08-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2017-08-06 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-DGE-2017-08-06 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-GEN-2017-08-06 (Gender)
- NEP-LMA-2017-08-06 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
- NEP-LTV-2017-08-06 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-MAC-2017-08-06 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:23636. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.