Report NEP-LMA-2017-08-06This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Adrian Chadi & Clemens Hetschko, 2017. "Income or Leisure? On the Hidden Benefits of (Un-) Employment," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201706, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Andrés Erosa & Luisa Fuster & Gueorgui Kambourov & Richard Rogerson, 2017. "Hours, Occupations, and Gender Differences in Labor Market Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 23636, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ann E. Ferris & Richard Garbaccio & Alex Marten & Ann Wolverton, 2017. "The Impacts of Environmental Regulation on the U.S. Economy," NCEE Working Paper Series 201701, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Jul 2017.
- Caliendo, Lorenzo & Monte, Ferdinando & Rossi-Hansberg, Esteban, 2017. "Exporting and Organizational Change," CEPR Discussion Papers 12177, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joy A. Buchanan & Daniel Houser, 2017. "What if Wages Fell During a Recession?," Working Papers 1062, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science, revised Aug 2017.
- Thomas N. Hubbard & Michael J. Mazzeo, 2017. "When Demand Increases Cause Shakeouts," NBER Working Papers 23639, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Todd Stinebrickner & Ralph Stinebrickner & Paul Sullivan, 2017. "Beauty, Job Tasks, and Wages: A New Conclusion About Employer Taste-Based Discrimination," University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP) Working Papers 20175, University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP).
- Omar Adam Ayaita & Kerstin Pull & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2017. "You get what you 'pay' for: Academic attention, career incentives and changes in publication portfolios of business and economics researchers," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0133, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Schäfer, Konrad C., 2017. "An Investigation Into the Stability of the Big-Five in Germany," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-600, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- FALLUCCHI Francesco & RAMALINGAM Abhijit, 2017. "Inequality and Competitive Effort: The Roles of Asymmetric Resources, Opportunity and Outcomes," LISER Working Paper Series 2017-12, LISER.
- Drautzburg, Thorsten & Fernández-Villaverde, Jesús & Guerron-Quintana, Pablo A., 2017. "Political Distribution Risk and Aggregate Fluctuations," CEPR Discussion Papers 12187, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.