Report NEP-LMA-2017-08-06This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Adrian Chadi & Clemens Hetschko, 2017. "Income or Leisure? On the Hidden Benefits of (Un-) Employment," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201706, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Andrés Erosa & Luisa Fuster & Gueorgui Kambourov & Richard Rogerson, 2017. "Hours, Occupations, and Gender Differences in Labor Market Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 23636, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ann E. Ferris & Richard Garbaccio & Alex Marten & Ann Wolverton, 2017. "The Impacts of Environmental Regulation on the U.S. Economy," NCEE Working Paper Series 201701, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Jul 2017.
- Caliendo, Lorenzo & Monte, Ferdinando & Rossi-Hansberg, Esteban, 2017. "Exporting and Organizational Change," CEPR Discussion Papers 12177, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joy A. Buchanan & Daniel Houser, 2017. "What if Wages Fell During a Recession?," Working Papers 1062, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science, revised Aug 2017.
- Thomas N. Hubbard & Michael J. Mazzeo, 2017. "When Demand Increases Cause Shakeouts," NBER Working Papers 23639, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Todd Stinebrickner & Ralph Stinebrickner & Paul Sullivan, 2017. "Beauty, Job Tasks, and Wages: A New Conclusion About Employer Taste-Based Discrimination," University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP) Working Papers 20175, University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP).
- Adam Ayaita & Kerstin Pull & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2017. "You get what you 'pay' for: Academic attention, career incentives and changes in publication portfolios of business and economics researchers," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0133, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW), revised Sep 2017.
- Schäfer, Konrad C., 2017. "An Investigation Into the Stability of the Big-Five in Germany," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-600, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- FALLUCCHI Francesco & RAMALINGAM Abhijit, 2017. "Inequality and Competitive Effort: The Roles of Asymmetric Resources, Opportunity and Outcomes," LISER Working Paper Series 2017-12, LISER.
- Drautzburg, Thorsten & Fernï¿½ndez-Villaverde, Jesï¿½s & Guerron-Quintana, Pablo A., 2017. "Political Distribution Risk and Aggregate Fluctuations," CEPR Discussion Papers 12187, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.