Report NEP-DEM-2017-08-06This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lucia Corno & Nicole Hildebrandt & Alessandra Voena, 2017. "Age of Marriage, Weather Shocks, and the Direction of Marriage Payments," Working Papers 2017-055, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Paola Giuliano, 2017. "Gender: An Historical Perspective," NBER Working Papers 23635, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jason Fletcher, 2017. "Adults Behaving Badly: The Effects of Own and Peer Parents’ Incarceration on Adolescent Criminal Activities," Working Papers 2017-058, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Stefanie Fischer & Heather Royer & Corey White, 2017. "The Impacts of Reduced Access to Abortion and Family Planning Services on Abortion, Births, and Contraceptive Purchases," NBER Working Papers 23634, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew E. Clark & Sarah Flèche & Warn N. Lekfuangfu, 2017. "The Long-Lasting Effects of Family and Childhood on Adult Wellbeing: Evidence from British Cohort Data," CEP Discussion Papers dp1493, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Andrés Erosa & Luisa Fuster & Gueorgui Kambourov & Richard Rogerson, 2017. "Hours, Occupations, and Gender Differences in Labor Market Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 23636, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fahn, Matthias & Hakenes, Hendrik, 2017. "Teamwork as a Self-Disciplining Device," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 42, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.