Report NEP-GEN-2017-08-06This is the archive for NEP-GEN, a report on new working papers in the area of Gender. Jan Sauermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giuliano, Paola, 2017. "Gender: An Historical Perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 12183, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrés Erosa & Luisa Fuster & Gueorgui Kambourov & Richard Rogerson, 2017. "Hours, Occupations, and Gender Differences in Labor Market Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 23636, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carlos Cueva & Iñigo Iturbe-Ormaetxe & Giovanni Ponti & Josefa Tomás, "undated". "Gender Differences in Trading Volume: Not Just Overconfidence," Working Papers CESARE 3/2017, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Marisa Bucheli & Cecilia Olivieri, 2017. "Gendered Effects of the Personal Income Tax: Evidence from a Schedular System with Individual Filing in a Developing Country," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0217, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Umar, Maida & Asghar, Zahid, 2017. "Analysis of Gender Parity for Pakistan: Ensuring Inclusive and Equitable Quality Education," MPRA Paper 80482, University Library of Munich, Germany.